Very Short Ambient Piece

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know why I've not posted this before. It's been a while since I composed it. Hope you like it.

Desert ogg version or mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Sliding down a glass rainbow for me... as opposed to a desert scene... lovely!
Image Image

It sounds watery, at least at first; but that could be an oasis, or those 'squiggly waves' that rise up in the air, along the desert horizon to create a mirage. I like the rain at the end!

Sweet stuff.

Very nice, folderol. I'll be keeping this one. Thanks.

Thanks a lot guys. it's great to have a little thing like this appreciated.

Hmmm... A watery glass rainbow - could be possibilities there :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Watery glass rainbow is god way tp describe the song.
Remined my of Eric Sierra and the movie The Big Blue.
I liked the track
Simple and repetive are my middle names

elv wrote: Remined my of Eric Sierra and the movie The Big Blue.
I liked the track
+1

Like a thousand abandoned lovers rubbing their red wine glasses in unison.

Sounds unfinished but sweet.

Cheers
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

beautiful little solitude, dig the sound and the chords. maybe an added bass pedal line toward the end to highlite the finish might have worked to.
enjoyed

@Aziraphal
Wow! That's an amazing image you thought of. It really fits too 8)

@wavephonic
Thanks for your suggestion. There is some bass-ish right near the end. Maybe I should make it more pronounced, or add some sub- bass?

I kinda agree with those watery images mentioned, rather than a desert, but don't let that bother you, I like it.

Thanks.
Sei wachsam

Very nice, dreamy song. Liked it! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

@heathcliff
If people enjoy, that's enough for me!

@core
Thanks mate.

I'm thinking maybe I should change the title. So many people are picking up on 'watery' and I can certainly hear that in the music, especially after coming back to it some time after its original composition.

{edit}

Hmmm, how about
'Rainbow Over the Lake Of Tears'

I definitely didn't get "desert" from this one. It was an ocean for me, both above and below water. Nice soundscape.

Thanks again everyone, and a last little bump.

Return to “Music Cafe”