4BIDDEN - Jazzyspoon (updated mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick update to a track I started last year. I think it's finished....
4BIDDEN - Jazzyspoon
320kbps
for those who already have this track, update your books/ipods/etc.

Sorry I haven't been submitting much around here the last couple of months, I am actually (after all of these years) reserving my work for several comps/collabs/remixes and projects for eventual sale or designated release. There is much going on in my studio these days... Promise I'll try to listen to everyone on the first couple of pages over the next couple of days.

For those awaiting a remix from me, it is coming...

That's some well crafted freaky stuff you got there.

I love it, thanks for sharing.
Sei wachsam

hey Jazzy... sounds like some good things are happening for you. You deserve it and I wish you all the luck in the world with your projects and releases :hug:

I LOVE this track!! It's such a crazy mix of stuff... aural kaleidoscopica. I'm deeply impressed with the intricate programming and layers upon layers of sound. Great work as usual.

:tu:

Really nice Jazzy, love the mix. For some reason this track feels like drum & bass to me. I guess it's some of the sounds you used. Yummy! :love:

Thanks for sharing.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks or listening, Heathcliff, Saz, and core.
"aural kaleidoscopica" = great descriptor, girl.
Mix retweaked based on awesome feedback I got here, so I'm glad it's well received.

Great track as ALWAYS Jazzy. 8) Great mix as usual too. Btw, your free Battery kits are sick too :tu: Plz make more (free) ones.

All the best. Later. 8)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

The haunting voices really made the first half of this one for me. The rest of the track was also very good (loved the panning and spacial reverb, this song feels like it's all around you) but that lifted it up another notch.

The second half or so, intriguing mix of beats with more musique concrete ideas, they flowed together seamlessly. That's not easy to pull off at all.

Together with the peaceful coda, this adds up to a very impressive track.

Very cool track, Jazzy !
I enjoyed this 'spatial beats'

Cheers

This is just so full of little ear teasers, thumping good beats, wicked bass end, soothing mysterious passages... lots of facets but very cohesive. You rock my friend! :hail:
Image Image

What can I say Jazz? Good as usual :) You must have worked on this like crazy - so many small things happening everywhere all the time. Great work!

Who's ............ BIDDEN ?

.... Well :oops: :hihi:

Very Nice track, especially the first 2/3. Like a gigantic sonic picture.

:tu:

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is like a MIRABA painting >

layered with hidden essence >

>> which will shine only >

>>> if you look under the skin >

sketched on pulsative projections screens >

scanned with X-Ray-Eyes'n'Ears >

designed for audacious multi:layer:colouring >

limned with exuberant multi:dimensional:brushes >

coated with laid-back perfectionism >>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>D.

I listened on my laptop with these little phillips headphones, kind of cheapos, but they're not the worst.

on these the mix is amazing, as some of the sounds seem to be located 'otherwise', such as the vocal sounds towards the middle, they seem to be emanating from behind me. there is a sculpted space for everything... some things are on top of my head, which is a neat trick.

did you use altiverb or some kind of power panner?

sublimely subtle. odd piece.

This hit me just right. It's very good and I like it very much. Thanks, Jazzyspoon. I think this has replaced Duece Duece Revolver as my favorite of yours.

uber cool opening, I really dig the contrasts you have in your music. I'm never sure how to react, its sensory overload with this spacey groove, but then it can be a darkroom with flickering lights.
wouldn't have it any other way, excellent cinematic work jazzy.

Return to “Music Cafe”