TeamDNR MixControl released [Incl. x64 and OSX VST3]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fullsize Screenshot

TeamDNR Collaborative Designs announces the release of MixControl, a flexible channelstrip package consisting of 2 high quality mixing plug-ins. MixControl Large is intended as an all-in-one solution for more complex mixing needs, while MixControl Small has a reduced feature set and smaller interface for more general mixing tasks. Features include:
  • 2 Compressor Modes (transparent/colored)
  • 3 level detection modes for gate/comp modules
  • Ultra-responsive gate
  • Internal gate/comp sidechain modules with various filters
  • Input/Output FFT view with peak hold viewable on EQ display
  • 6 band precision EQ utilizing filter curve measurement
  • 13 EQ filter types
    • Low Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB
    • High Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB
    • Low Shelf
    • High Shelf
    • Bell (Peak)
    • Band Pass
    • Band Stop
  • Brickwall limiter with release control
  • 3 band stereo enhancer with auto makeup and band solo
  • Dynamics->EQ or EQ->Dynamics processing
  • Dynamics metering (envelope follower/peak)
  • Sub-preset loading and saving
  • Background skinning
  • 19,200 sample adjustable delay
  • Phase Invert switch
  • Input/Output gain control
  • 64-bit internal processing
  • Extremely low CPU usage
  • 32 and 64-bit versions
  • Mac/Win VST+AU versions
  • VST 2.4 and VST 3 versions
MixControl utilizes PXDK technology, a cross-platform GUI and Utility library created by PhonoXone software to allow swift development of both Mac VST/AU and Win VST versions. Mac OSX 10.5 or higher is required, and has been successfully tested in Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Windows x64 versions and Mac VST3 versions will be released shortly.

Price: $79 USD
Product/Demo URL: http://www.teamdnr.net/products/software/mixcontrol
Last edited by rlahalla on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:06 am, edited 18 times in total.

Feature list added to first post..
Last edited by rlahalla on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Can be interesting...

Who is the developer ?

K-Slash wrote:Can be interesting...

Who is the developer ?
TeamDNR :)

Sounds ok so far. Screenshot? Price? When? :wink:

Shogger
What?

shogger wrote:Sounds ok so far. Screenshot? Price? When? :wink:
the interface is still in design, and it should be a couple more weeks until the first beta tests can really be started. The price is undecided, but expect somewhere in the $50-75 range for 2 plug-ins. These are natively coded plug-ins, not SM or SE, in case it matters.

Count me in for the beta. I'm just putting togther a machine that needs something new. My Kjaerhus stuff being old and Tekniks Shock being blue.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

nigel_khan wrote:Count me in for the beta. I'm just putting togther a machine that needs something new. My Kjaerhus stuff being old and Tekniks Shock being blue.
I'll keep you in mind for the beta release. We'll be releasing 2 plug-ins together, which include a large and small version of the plug-in. I'll have a few more demo MP3 clips up later, including a few with full range processing.

rlahalla wrote:
nigel_khan wrote:Count me in for the beta. I'm just putting togther a machine that needs something new. My Kjaerhus stuff being old and Tekniks Shock being blue.
I'll keep you in mind for the beta release. We'll be releasing 2 plug-ins together, which include a large and small version of the plug-in. I'll have a few more demo MP3 clips up later, including a few with full range processing.
Cheers. Does it count against me if I'm an Angel fan?

nigel_khan wrote:Cheers. Does it count against me if I'm an Angel fan?
You mean the baseball team? If so, then yes :P

rlahalla wrote:
I'm a proper one, if that counts. I saw Troy Glaus play his first game and none of the stuff I wear has "Los Angeles" on it, though "California" was a bit before my time.

I used to work in Santa Ana and became a big basefall fan. I even wore Angel Kit in Yankee stadium (not the new one). We had a good record there.

rlahalla wrote:
the interface is still in design, and it should be a couple more weeks until the first beta tests can really be started. The price is undecided, but expect somewhere in the $50-75 range for 2 plug-ins. These are natively coded plug-ins, not SM or SE, in case it matters.
it matters to me if that means there's a chance of an OSX AU version.

nigel_khan wrote:
rlahalla wrote:
I'm a proper one, if that counts. I saw Troy Glaus play his first game and none of the stuff I wear has "Los Angeles" on it, though "California" was a bit before my time.

I used to work in Santa Ana and became a big basefall fan. I even wore Angel Kit in Yankee stadium (not the new one). We had a good record there.
:lol: I'm just kidding with you. I saw your location and wasn't sure if you were talking about some other kind of angels.

GO RED SOX!!

MitchK1989 wrote:
rlahalla wrote:
it matters to me if that means there's a chance of an OSX AU version.
And there is, actually :)

Nice. Sounds very smooth. The feature list is exciting!

Return to “Effects”