What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Alchemy Skins

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

sys2074
KVRist

441 posts since 26 Oct, 2006

Postby sys2074; Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 pm Alchemy Skins

Hey I saw that Alchemy can be 'easily' skinned but I haven't really found any skins on the web for it and was wondering if there is actually any place where I could find such. The default Alchemy skin looks a tad dull imho.
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10178 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi,

There are a couple of reason for the lack of alternate skins. One is that the original graphic artists (BitPlant graphics) do not allow modified versions of their work to be distributed. Also, the Factory skins folder has too many files and generally isn't very organised, so skinning Alchemy looks like a lot more work that it actually is.

The skins folder has been tidied up completely now, and this will be reflected in the v1.12.x release. Several people are working on alternate skins too, so I would expect to see new skins available reasonably soon.

Peace,
Andy.

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio