What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

The cutest little muical instrument you just recently found out about

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

493 posts since 2 Oct, 2011

Postby V-GER; Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 am The cutest little muical instrument you just recently found out about

For random reasons the portative organ was brought to my attention as I got curious about Shirley Collins. A teensy weensy little portable pipeorgan. I've seen some asian portable organs or organ-like instruments, but the sight of those tiny little pipes really did it for me.
This is litterarily old news, I know, but new to me. Anyone else made some cute discoveries lately?
"Well, I haven't tried anything yet. I need to research solutions
first."
KVRist

145 posts since 27 Dec, 2007, from Germany

Postby Chapelle; Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 am Re: The cutest little muical instrument you just recently found out about

The Korg tinyPiano comes to mind.

KVRAF

8889 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 am Re: The cutest little muical instrument you just recently found out about

Great for substituting hi-hats:

KVRist

125 posts since 22 Apr, 2012

Postby crawlingwind; Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 am Re: The cutest little muical instrument you just recently found out about

Patchblocks look fun:

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)