What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Good Synth that wont break the bank!?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

AstateMusic
KVRist

38 posts since 13 Oct, 2013, from Brighton

Postby AstateMusic; Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:21 am Good Synth that wont break the bank!?

I am looking for a good versatile synth, either mono or poly. My budget is about £250 ($405). At the moment, i am really attached to the ms-20 as i love the pure gritty sound it gives. Perfect as i dont strive towards super clean production, i like some grit. However its not in my price range.

Can anyone link me a good synth around my budget range? like i said mono or poly, doesnt matter, but if i could choose i would go with poly but fire away with suggestions. Thanks everyone!
You never get anywhere if you don't take risks.
ImNotDedYet
KVRist

96 posts since 19 Mar, 2014, from Denver, CO

Postby ImNotDedYet; Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 am Re: Good Synth that wont break the bank!?

If you like gritty sounds, check out the Microbrute. Otherwise peruse for a used synth. Or just save up for the MS 20 mini. ;) It's a very cool synth.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)