Deccan Traps - Persephone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a lolloping wander through my head :|

Persephone (7:04/320kbps/16.2MB)

thanks.

neil.

Gorgeous track Neil. I get BOCish vibes at different points with those lazy grooves and warbly pads. Nice change at the halfway mark and I like the way you tie it all back at the end. Terrific deep bass, noise and distortion. 8)
Image Image

thanks for listening matt :)

Very strange work. Just not at all sure about it. Very evocative, but evoking what? :shrug:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:Very strange work. Just not at all sure about it. Very evocative, but evoking what? :shrug:
thank you for listening.
hmm...evoking what? good question, and if you find an answer let me know :wink:

Wonderful. I like it very much. Added to my Deccan Traps collection. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

thanks D :) you have a collection? that makes me feel very 8) :wink:

Positively odd.

But in a positive way. . . .

thanks daniel. that's oddly positive :)

The bass is super nice. Although it is a strange piece of music I enjoyed it thoroughly

thanks for listening iDumi :)

oo yeah i like the bass too, nice sound on that. i don't that it's that odd or strange, the distorted stuff at around 2-ish minutes in was kind of evocative of sonic youth, but if they played sinthz. ok so that bit after the short silence around 4 mins is a little weird but morphs back into the original groove nicely. crazy lead at the end but i love it, if i had that synth tone i would play it over and over until everyone puked and gave me the beatdown i'd have so richly deserved.

i think that means i liked it, it's a keeper. :tu:

I really enjoyed the intro part a lot, could listen to that on repeat for hours :hihi:
Great tune, Neil. :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

thanks ronnie & debs :)

that distorted synth is a mopho getting molested by a reaktor fx patch.
i liked it so i doubled it up towards the end :)

Return to “Music Cafe”