deleted bandwidth problems

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sorry bandwidth ran out
Last edited by wavephonic on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

what a wonderful voice jas has. i like the melodic restraint which allows space for the harmonies of voice and guitar to 'coalesce' if that makes sense. it gives the chord changes a kind of emotional sigh that's very effective. :)

stylistically, i'm less keen on the drum clusters, i'd prefer them set back and less involved. but that's just me - i'd probably ruin a song like this with gongs or something.

nice track.

thanks knockman, ya I'm torn with the drums. when I dropped them back it didn't seem worth having them, without them I thought it lost a bit of impact.
its just a first mix so I will think about it some more.
appreciate you visiting thanks again

Very nice vocal performance, I like the arrangement, very simple, just right.
Nice touch on guitar, not too invasive but present enough.
The drums seems ok to me, maybe the drum-rolls-intro could surprise the listener but there's nothing out of place with it, imo.
Nicely done

Cheers

thanks laguna, I haven't been able to bring myself to lower the drums, not yet anyway... :?

I'm a sucker for these vocals.

I like the main snare slappy reverbed sound.

Yeah she can find me any time! :D

There's a bit of vintage 1930's girl singer sound in there, might just be my imagination.

AetherCoyl wrote: There's a bit of vintage 1930's girl singer sound in there, might just be my imagination.
I know what you mean, and that gives me an idea for a new song, thanks.
btw, I couldn't get your soundcloud page to come up. ok got it..Through The Perseus Arm is a fantastic journey, dig the sounds climbing and diving, enjoyed that.

Return to “Music Cafe”