Sparky Died (two minute instrumental thing)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sparky Died

1:58

mp3 (192kbps / 2.7 MB) . . . . . . . . . .ogg (setting 6 / 2.6 MB)

No doubt it needs more work, but working on it stopped being fun, so it's done.

Used: MU.LAB, Mr Tramp2, FMMF, SFZ (Dulcitone 1884, PS Koestler Rigoletto), Ballistic, Poise (w/Sink's Sherman kit), Short Circuit (old men, a little of Electric Critters 2 - Airwaves free pack), Wusik EVE, Amphetamine, TAL Bassline, 4 Front Piano, UVI Workstation (with a little Best of Bio-Mechanic Beats II and a tiny bit of WorldTek Free Pack), acoustic guitar, electric guitar, Audacity, Chorrosive, tbcairo, RetroDelay, ArcDev ET 301, Odelay, Classic Delay, HGS SoundScaper, Aries Verb, GlaceVerb, EM82-C WSE, Ceres, Classic Chorus, Unstable, Flofi, GrANALizer, Machin, Truc, Tunguska, GHi, QB3, Ferric TDS.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:working on it stopped being fun, so it's done.
:hihi:

I know the feeling.

I like the blend of song and atmosphere... think you got it right. The accordion break down is great. Quite enjoyed it!
Image Image

Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

quite cinematic ...
makes nice brain pictures ...

sweet reverberated groove

Very nice and truly original
Well done

Cheers

wonderful poignancy, alot in this, sounds good

this is excellent. i wish there was more! the photo is cool as well, one of your own i take it?

Thanks very much, everybody. I appreciate the feedback.

@macmurphy: Yep, the photo is one of mine. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

nice groove and sounds... some hectic mood... melancholy feel on accordion part... nice job

Thanks, markkuja.
No longer a moderator.

The background music/sounds make this for me. They add detail that keeps me listening for more. Overall, it creates an atmosphere that is intriguing. I would have liked to hear the accordion-type instrument express itself a bit more but certainly that does not detract from my enjoyment. A interesting, moody listen for me. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Odd sort of poignant thingy. Really got my attention though - all three times :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

D.H. Miltz wrote: No doubt it needs more work,
Maybe for you, but for me it is great.. One of my favourite tracks of all the stuff I've listened to here..there is a lot of different stuff in there and it just all hangs together wonderfully.. cheers for posting.
D.H. Miltz wrote: but working on it stopped being fun, so it's done.
TOO familiar :)

Hey, it's back. Thank you for listening and commenting. Glad you enjoyed it.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”