Z3TA+ presets as sorted and with prefixes...?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, does anybody have any idea of some good Z3TA+ preset site, or at least some place where you can get the presets of the synths sorted? I think this is the most annoying thing in this synth. I love the way of Sylenth in sorting patches, you have all leads in a row with LD prefix, then pads in a row with PAD prefix, etc...

I think somebody before must have been annoyed about the same thing, and maybe has sorted the presets and preferably even added the prefixes to them... :)

I haven't come across the factory presets being resorted by type of sound. But depending on the developer, be it free or commercial you will find some banks sorted including the new Avant-Garde bank I just release for z3ta+.

Its' possible someone here felt ambitious and did it for they're own use?

Hi, just uploaded the edited factory bank here at kvr (but it's work in progress)

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php
Last edited by CapDan(X) on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talking about Z3ta presets, how do you rename a preset?
I may be blind but I didn't find how to do it

Hi Totolitoto,
to rename a preset name just hold the shift key and click with left mouse button the preset name. Or if you're using minihost just press F2.

That is a seriously cool thing to do. Hard to believe their was a time when banks came unsorted. Thank you for your time, much appreciated.

Great work capdanX! I was expecting it to be per bank, you did all the factory content as one set which makes sense as well! That must have been a lot of work!

Thanks for your efforts!

+1 thanks for this really good having them sorted like that 8)

capdanX wrote:Hi Totolitoto,
to rename a preset name just hold the shift key and click with left mouse button the preset name. Or if you're using minihost just press F2.
Thanks for helping :)

capdanX wrote:Hi, just uploaded the edited factory bank here at kvr (but it's work in progress)

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php
Awesome! Thanks dude. :)

Hmmm, about about categorizing them in Zen ?

capdanX wrote:to rename a preset name just hold the shift key and click with left mouse button the preset name. Or if you're using minihost just press F2.
Doesn't help much as long as z3ta doesn't sort according to the alphabet. Is there a way to make z3ta do that? Or can it be done some other way?

Big Tick wrote:Hmmm, what about categorizing them in Zen ?
Hi Bick Tick,
what do you mean by categorizing them in Zen? Are you already working on it because the screenshot on the page is showing z3ta+ in the plugin list?

Btw, I like the idea of Zen, not the name and it's meaning :oops:, but the application itself...
JohnDX wrote:Doesn't help much as long as z3ta doesn't sort according to the alphabet. Is there a way to make z3ta do that? Or can it be done some other way?
I used MiniHost to sort them alphabetical. When you changed the names just open the preset manager (menu bar/presets/show preset manger) then select the wanted presets, you can choose more than one at once, and click "save preset (*fxp)".
Makes sense to create a new folder first...

Btw, new and final version of the factory bank is almost done. I will also add the folders with the individual fxps. 8)

capdanX wrote:Hi Bick Tick,
what do you mean by categorizing them in Zen? Are you already working on it because the screenshot on the page is showing z3ta+ in the plugin list?
Hi,

I mean, tagging the default presets directly in Zen. Z3ta+ is supported, and has some of the presets uploaded already.

By the way, Cakewalk never replied to me when I asked them if it was legal to publish Z3ta+ factory presets.

'Tick

Excellent. Love the synth, hate the preset organization...until now!

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Instruments”