Story of a mother

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Story of a mother

I have not posted any real useful music here for some time. The Ghost Town episode is still continuing and limiting my time I can spend doing the things I love.

Don't know why, but this story has been in my focus for a long time. I wrote the first themes for this story 5 years ago and have been expanding and developing on the idea over the years. Now, the story has final reached some conclusion. Maybe there is something biographical about this story (being the child featured here), or maybe it is the 5 human emotions in this story that interest me (sadness, happiness, love, beauty and confrontation).

This final 15 minute symphony features a recording of the story by Scott Bush from librivox (http://librivox.org/). I am in great debt to Scott, who made it possible for me to push this story ahead and allowed me to finally put my music to a recording of the story.

Any comments, input, criticism or compliments would be appreciated.

Huge piece of music, very appropriate to go with the story. Big production effort and the result is excellent.
Uncommon work, very enjoyable

Cheers

Thank you! Really good to hear the effort is enjoyed and appreciated.

Long time no 'C'

Tagged for when I have time!
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”