What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Kore KSD Files for Rob Papen Plugins from "The Production Suite"

Official support for: robpapen.com

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Concretefx
KVRAF
 
3525 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm Kore KSD Files for Rob Papen Plugins from "The Production Suite"

Hi there

"The Production Suite" has very kindly sent us Kore ksd files for our plugins.

You can download them at the following places

Albino

Albino FX

Blue

Predator

Predator FX

RG

RP_Delay

RP_Verb

SBB

and two combination ones

Pad 76 - Predator Pad with RP-Verb. Slow attack with some slight autopan using Predator FX

Slogma - Blue (Syntagma), Predator (Arp: sine beat) & SubBoomBass (seq Clickers).

A big thanks to "The Production Suite" for taking the time to do these.
Last edited by Concretefx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
cis-didge
KVRian
 
518 posts since 28 Jan, 2008

Postby cis-didge; Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 am

....I cant make Predator to work in Kore, i get no sound. RG works fine.
Subboombass give me two different sounds..one when i choose a preset and another when i choose same preset once more the second time it comes whith the right one i think.

cis-didge
Concretefx
KVRAF
 
3525 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am

I must admit I haven't tried these, since I don't have a Mac version of Kore yet.

"The Production Suite" mentioned that might you have to load them in twice for some reason, if I remember correctly Kore uses a weird way of doing presets.

However, the Predator should work, so I will need to check this.

Cheers

Jon
User avatar
ew
KVRAF
 
9327 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Eagan, MN

Postby ew; Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am

cis-didge wrote:....I cant make Predator to work in Kore, i get no sound. RG works fine.

It definitely should work; I've used Predator in Kore since Predator first came out.
Try this:

Go to- PC (turn on show hidden files and folders:
XP:
Documents and Settings\*your user account*\Local Settings\Application Data\Native Instruments\Kore 2\Database Cache
Vista\W7:
Users\*your user account*\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Kore 2\Database Cache

OSX:
User/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Kore 2/Database Cache

Trash the two .ksds you find for Predator in that folder and reboot your system. Start up Kore as a standalone- this should fix it. Remember that Kore's 32 bit only- use the 32 bit version of Predator.
Subboombass give me two different sounds..one when i choose a preset and another when i choose same preset once more the second time it comes whith the right one i think.

That's due to the way SBB and Kore handle edit buffers. As Jon said and you've discovered, load the sound twice.

Your Kore forum moderator,
ew
A spectral heretic...

Camel Audio | NI forums
cis-didge
KVRian
 
518 posts since 28 Jan, 2008

Postby cis-didge; Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 am

... hi ew i just did what you told..but still no sound from predator, the edit button also dont show..what it usually do when i load a plugin in kore.
Maybe i should reinstall predator, but predator works fine when not loaded trough kore???
User avatar
ew
KVRAF
 
9327 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Eagan, MN

Postby ew; Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 am

cis-didge wrote:... hi ew i just did what you told..but still no sound from predator, the edit button also dont show..what it usually do when i load a plugin in kore.
Maybe i should reinstall predator, but predator works fine when not loaded trough kore???

If the edit button doesn't show up, definitely reinstall Predator.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Camel Audio | NI forums
cis-didge
KVRian
 
518 posts since 28 Jan, 2008

Postby cis-didge; Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 am

THAT WAS DAMNED QUICK....ok i do that and thank you


...just did...still no sound
The Production Suite
KVRer
 
25 posts since 2 Jul, 2007

Postby The Production Suite; Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 am

Hi There

I use RP instruments & FX within KORE (Mac Version) regularly with no problems.

As for the loading issue - The only way around this at the moment is to load the sound twice.

What version of KORE are you using?

Hope this helps

TPS
User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
 
20062 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

ew wrote:Subboombass give me two different sounds..one when i choose a preset and another when i choose same preset once more the second time it comes whith the right one i think.

That's due to the way SBB and Kore handle edit buffers. As Jon said and you've discovered, load the sound twice.

Your Kore forum moderator,
ew


This bug has been a pain for years now - about time it was fixed (by anyone)
cis-didge
KVRian
 
518 posts since 28 Jan, 2008

Postby cis-didge; Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:03 pm

The Production Suite wrote:Hi There

I use RP instruments & FX within KORE (Mac Version) regularly with no problems.

As for the loading issue - The only way around this at the moment is to load the sound twice.

What version of KORE are you using?

Hope this helps

TPS


kore 2.1.2 on windows xp
i already figured out loading sound twice on subboombass...but predator dont work at all in kore here... I think kore somehow dont recognize predator, but i dont know how to fix it.
User avatar
ew
KVRAF
 
9327 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Eagan, MN

Postby ew; Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

cis-didge wrote:THAT WAS DAMNED QUICK....ok i do that and thank you


...just did...still no sound

OK- a couple questions.

1) Does the edit button show up now?
2) If so, if you open up Predator's GUI and load a patch from there, does it work now?

ew
A spectral heretic...

Camel Audio | NI forums
cis-didge
KVRian
 
518 posts since 28 Jan, 2008

Postby cis-didge; Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 pm

ew wrote:
cis-didge wrote:THAT WAS DAMNED QUICK....ok i do that and thank you


...just did...still no sound

OK- a couple questions.

1) Does the edit button show up now?
2) If so, if you open up Predator's GUI and load a patch from there, does it work now?

ew


the edit button dont show up.

I can load predator if i switch to the plug-in button, and load it from ther. THEN i can open the Predator GUI and load a patch from there. This patch i can save as a Kore sound and then later open again from the Kore browser. If i do so i also get the edit button.

cis-didge
Concretefx
KVRAF
 
3525 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Hmm, I had though I had fixed all this a bit ago. In the next couple of days I'll need to check into this and see what is going on.

Cheers
Jon
The Production Suite
KVRer
 
25 posts since 2 Jul, 2007

Postby The Production Suite; Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

cis-didge wrote:
The Production Suite wrote:Hi There

I use RP instruments & FX within KORE (Mac Version) regularly with no problems.

As for the loading issue - The only way around this at the moment is to load the sound twice.

What version of KORE are you using?

Hope this helps

TPS


kore 2.1.2 on windows xp
i already figured out loading sound twice on subboombass...but predator dont work at all in kore here... I think kore somehow dont recognize predator, but i dont know how to fix it.


Hi There

It sounds like there might be a slight compatibility issue with your system.

Rest assured Jon is thorough and fastidious when sorting out any problems.

Kind Regards
TPS
djphenaproxima
KVRer
 
23 posts since 31 Mar, 2010

Postby djphenaproxima; Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 am

Can this stuff work with the Kore Player, or just the full version of Kore?
Next

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Return to Rob Papen