EDIT: Jeroen Breebaart is now toneboosters.com

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT: Looks like he has revamped his line-up of plugins.

Here's his new website:http://www.toneboosters.com/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.jeroenbreebaart.com/

Well this is interesting. JB appears to be revising his plugins and will include 64 bit processing and Mac support for future versions. He has pulled all of his old plugins from his webpage in the interim but he says he will still provide support for previous customers.

That seems odd, given that all of the old plugs are great. Seems like he would have left his free plugs out at least.

Looking forward to see what he comes out with in the future. I can't mix without Isone Pro.
Last edited by Mudcat007 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the information :) I'll keep an eye on this for 64-bits Windows versions (Red Phatt Pro, in the first place :) )

Cheers

Hmmm, I'm glad I bought most of them while they were still cheap. :)
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:Hmmm, I'm glad I bought most of them while they were still cheap. :)
Me too. And I will gladly welcome Red Phatt Pro to my mac. This is definitely good news!

A.M. Gold wrote:Hmmm, I'm glad I bought most of them while they were still cheap. :)
That's a good point. Somehow I can imagine not only new versions of the plugins but also new (higher) pricing...I wish I had bought Isone Pro when it was available :(

UncleAge wrote:
Me too. And I will gladly welcome Red Phatt Pro to my mac. This is definitely good news!
Hell yeah. I would definitely pick that up if it were cross-platform!

tenshin111 wrote:
That's a good point. Somehow I can imagine not only new versions of the plugins but also new (higher) pricing...I wish I had bought Isone Pro when it was available :(
Same :| Aw well.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Odd.

cheers for x64 support, but pulled them off?

Isone x64 :love:

I sent him a mail about this last week .. he mentioned some new plug ins, but nothing about 64Bit on the existing range I read it to be that they would be discontinued but maybe that's changed anyway looking forward to seeing what he does next.

nvm.

I don't think anybody needs to worry or speculate too wildly. AFAIK (I was told a bit and to keep it quiet) There's been a migration plan in place for a while but, as always, there's been some problems along the way.

If I were to speculate, I would suggest that in stopping selling plugins now, it allows the prices to be raised but give a bonus to existing customers (whilst limiting the cost of doing so). Jeroen has always been fair and I don't see this as another Mokafix where no information has been given.

As for the free ones, they have always been a way for Jeroen to experiment before deciding what to make "Pro". I don't see why that should change.

Cheers,
Nigel
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Mudcat007 wrote:http://www.jeroenbreebaart.com/

Well this is interesting. JB appears to be revising his plugins and will include 64 bit processing and Mac support for future versions. He has pulled all of his old plugins from his webpage in the interim but he says he will still provide support for previous customers.

That seems odd, given that all of the old plugs are great. Seems like he would have left his free plugs out at least.

Looking forward to see what he comes out with in the future. I can't mix without Isone Pro.
Yeah. I saw that too when checking for updates to his plugins. I'm looking forward to 64 bit versions!

I love his plugins.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

glasgene wrote:I sent him a mail about this last week .. he mentioned some new plug ins, but nothing about 64Bit on the existing range I read it to be that they would be discontinued but maybe that's changed anyway looking forward to seeing what he does next.
EDIT : when I mentioned non 64Bit migration I was talking about the freeware not the commercially sold plug ins by JB.. although 64 Bit versions of those would be great :D

Now I'm really confused.

Return to “Effects”