a shattered song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download
soundcloud

This is my entry to this month's KVR contest. I post in the cafe to torment those who never peek into submission thread.

stream of consciousness type lyrics:
In a dining roomful of goblins, consume the treasures of your sanity. There's a bee, drinking chairman's sweat, under funny fur hat, those last drops of moisture in the pool of threats, playing hard to get.

Work with orcs, bred to smell, feeding frogs in a brand new well, wishing hell would become the very new brand of
deodorant. Smell a demon in a shell, open mouth would yell, fill it up with jam or gel. Wear a suit to sell stock on a market, get some jam instead, spread it on your bed, nose that sheet, jump in that pit and go to sleep.
Last edited by Zombie Queen on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haha, love it! :D

... not the mello again ... anyage: i love it too. one of my zombiefavourites.

:wheee:
"It dreamed itself along"

Thank you. I wanted to add that the lyrics are not entirely nonsensical, I actually do have frogs in the well, for which reason I will have to drill a new one.

I'm now on uh soundcloud... Any pointers to get around around there?

Another solid entry for the contest.
Great vocals, and excellent instrumental section in the middle.
I enjoyed it very much

Cheers

This is another good one. If everything goes according to plan, I'll give it a bit more of a review later.

As for soundcloud, i find that when it seems lost in 'transcoding,' it seems like the 'save' button can be hit without any problem there.

Then, on the 'share' screen, after hitting the share button, it does a pop-up saying 'are you sure you want to leave this page? you can't come back...' and i hit 'ok' and it seems fine.

It seems like, if you do a 'multi-file-upload,' it makes you create another 'session,' whereas a single file upload doesn't require the creation of a new 'session.'

Anyway, i liked this piece, and have made a mental note to do a bit of a write-up later on...

cheers...

Return to “Music Cafe”