AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.Hi,
DirectEMX is a new VST plugin that makes it possible to use your Korg Electribe MX in your host.
The DirectEMX features are:
- Control and automation of all the EMX parameters from your DAW. That includes Synth, drum and common/fx parts.
- Pattern import/export in fxb/fxp standard format.
- Reception of pattern bank sysex dumps, that makes it possible to import all the internal patterns of the EMX in DirectEMX.
With DirectEMX you can use your EMX like a Virtual instrument in Cubase, live, fl studio...
You'll be able to:
- Save/Load your project without worrying about the state of the EMX, the plugin will ensure the sync.
- Automate all the parameters to create new evolving sounds easily. Why not simulating an LFO on your filter cutoff for example?
- Copy/paste parts or patterns
- Use a clean interface that shows the "real" knob values. That includes the mix view and oscillator model shape, while keeping the same approach as the original hardware.
- See the knobs movements in real time, for the host automation but also for the EMX internal motion sequences.
- Edit and reverse-engineer patch more easily.
A video introduces the above features:
The demo version makes it possible to test all the features but with restrictions.
Check it out at : www.directsynth.com (http://www.directsynth.com)
Jonathan - DirectSynth.