deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

next
Last edited by wavephonic on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love the song

Love her voice

recording flaws give it character instead of the oh to clinical stuff we hear nowadays

did I mention I love this song :P

:love:
That's all
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Smeagol wrote: recording flaws give it character instead of the oh to clinical stuff we hear nowadays

did I mention I love this song :P
ya sometimes that works, lol, and yes you did mention, we thankyou, glad you like

folderol wrote::love:
That's all
thats all we could hope for folderol, thanks :D

Woow ! I was expecting something raw, a sketch, but this one works great for me: very dense atmosphere and great expressive vocals.
:tu:

Cheers

Excellent... I enjoyed of beautiful vocals and melody... well arranged ... sounds great

Laguna Rising wrote:Woow ! I was expecting something raw, a sketch, but this one works great for me: very dense atmosphere and great expressive vocals.
:tu:

Cheers
thanks laguna. I sculped as much of the noise from the live bed tracks as I could then added a bit of bass embelishment. without a click track the tempo got a bit wonky to. I'd love to do this completely over in the studio but I doubt it will get to that but ya never know.
glad you like

markkuja wrote:Excellent... I enjoyed of beautiful vocals and melody... well arranged ... sounds great
thanks mark, yup I love jas's vocal on this to

:hail:
Yet another stunner :hug:

:wink:
James
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

hi james, we really appreciate you following what we do

Lovely and quite well done. Thanks, wavephonic.
No longer a moderator.

Great melody, singer and instrumentation. Well done.

D.H.Miltz and chasmcg, thanks so much, we're really happy people like this.

Return to “Music Cafe”