What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Black Friday 2014 @sknote... - Extended to monday night!!!

Official support for: sknote.it

Moderator: quintosardo

quintosardo
KVRAF

3412 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:15 am Black Friday 2014 @sknote... - Extended to monday night!!!

*** Edit
Cyber monday...
Extended until monday night!!! (your time zone) :tu:

Here we go!

Get a new plugin from now to the end of friday (your time zone) and receive a free license for the new "Balance" dynamic features plugin.

Balance is a new product with a set of controls on dynamic features usually not available or requiring complex devices and routing. It adds a new set of colors to mixing palette with a simple interface.

Balance will be available in your personal user area which is currently being activated.

Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
quintosardo
KVRAF

Postby quintosardo; Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:23 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

You know we never discount products, so something added...
soulone82
KVRist

128 posts since 16 Aug, 2010, from almost everywhere...

Postby soulone82; Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:46 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

:hyper:
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

3935 posts since 16 Dec, 2002, from over there

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

double :hyper:
soulone82
KVRist

Postby soulone82; Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:50 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

Could it be the user area which, according to Quinto, will be launched in advance of black friday?
quintosardo
KVRAF

Postby quintosardo; Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

Maybe THROUGH it... ;)
soulone82
KVRist

Postby soulone82; Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:55 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

Even better!

:party:

VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:08 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

Its been so long since I got my new product SKnote fix.
Im always surprised at how bloody good these plugs sound and can actually hear the result of the processing, unlike other plugins that supposedly offer magic dust.

SKnote plugs really do add magic :)
wjmwpg
KVRer

12 posts since 30 Apr, 2011, from Winnipeg MB

Postby wjmwpg; Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 pm Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

quintosardo wrote:A new one coming...

Black Friday isn't seriously a thing in Italy, is it?

I'm only 2 hours from the US border and Black Friday isn't even a thing here! I gotta drive down to Fargo if I wanna see fat ladies beating the s$!t outta each other outside of a Walmart at 7am. :box: :nutter:

I've always had such a romantic notion of what Italy is . . . and that notion does not include Black Fridays.
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:22 pm Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

No it's not a European thing though we've recently adopted the online sales
quintosardo
KVRAF

Postby quintosardo; Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:39 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote - Get the new "Balance" dynamic features plugin

Here we go!

Get a new plugin from now to the end of friday (your time zone) and receive a free license for the new "Balance" dynamic features plugin.

Balance is a new product with a set of controls on dynamic features usually not available or requiring complex devices and routing. It adds a new set of colors to mixing palette with a simple interface.

Balance will be available in your personal user area which is currently being activated.

VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:27 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote... - Get the new "Balance" dynamic features plugin

Sweeeeeeeeeet :)
Maybe we should adopt thanks giving ;)
Jolly Jimmy
KVRer

10 posts since 3 Dec, 2012

Postby Jolly Jimmy; Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:37 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote... - Get the new "Balance" dynamic features plugin

Anyone remember back in January 2012, users making a purchase between something like the 14th and the 24th were promised a free plugin, "Sound Brigade". I'm sure I'm not the only one who is still waiting on that. Is this new similar promise going to turn out the same way?
wjmwpg
KVRer

12 posts since 30 Apr, 2011, from Winnipeg MB

Postby wjmwpg; Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:04 am Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

VariKusBrainZ wrote:No it's not a European thing though we've recently adopted the online sales

I guess I can't talk now . . . just got a bunch of "Black Friday" sale flyers in the mail today. I guess Canada is no longer immune to this particular manifestation of American insanity. :-o

We don't even celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend - but apparently that isn't going to stop us from having a Black Friday. :bang:
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm Re: Black Friday 2014 @sknote...

wjmwpg wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:No it's not a European thing though we've recently adopted the online sales

I guess I can't talk now . . . just got a bunch of "Black Friday" sale flyers in the mail today. I guess Canada is no longer immune to this particular manifestation of American insanity. :-o

We don't even celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend - but apparently that isn't going to stop us from having a Black Friday. :bang:

Well, for us it has no significance other than cheap deals and why not, we pay more in Europe than in the US with our higher taxes
Next

Moderator: quintosardo

Return to SKNote