What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

User area?

Official support for: sknote.it

Moderator: quintosardo

dwozzle
KVRian

507 posts since 27 Dec, 2012, from Boston area

Postby dwozzle; Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 pm User area?

A while ago I got an email asking for help testing the new user area, where current versions of all purchased plugins could be downloaded. I did test it, and replied to the email with what I'd seen (some of my products were there and downloadable but not all), and was told that all products weren't connected to all accounts yet. That was the last I heard of it. As of now, I still don't see any link to the user area on the site.

Around that same time, I also sent an email to Quinto asking for a fresh copy of the files for the bus plugin, because it's not showing up in Studio One, but strip is. (When I bought stripbus from another KVR user, Quinto sent a whole series of files and updates, not one unified installer or zip, and I was concerned that something had gotten messed up in that process.) I never heard anything further from that either.

What's happening here? Is the new user area in operation or not? I saw some references to it when I took a quick look at the Strip v3 thread, but I didn't read through all 50+ msgs. Is there some other way we're expected to get the latest version of the plugins we own?

Thanks.
quintosardo
KVRAF

3650 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm Re: User area?

Yes, it is working but not usable for still a few time.

Databases have been generated and uploaded, emails like the one you have received sent. It required some time to prevent errors.

Now we are manually fixing things (like multiple IDs, which need merging) and uploading actual products (only Roundtone is there for testing). Also fixing things for the new law rules which are applicable from jan 1st.

Once done, an official link will be visible on the homepage and it will be announced through usual means.

I can't say a timing because we never did it (and I hope won't do it again. It happened only because we had to integrate years of story and thousands of users as a starting point). Could be active within a few days.

I'm not able to answer to all emails about it so I try to filter the ones which report a problem. Also there I may not respond but just get the report if it doesn't require feedback to the sender (like requiring missing data).
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it
dwozzle
KVRian

507 posts since 27 Dec, 2012, from Boston area

Postby dwozzle; Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 pm Re: User area?

Ok.

I'll write you again from my registered email adr about sending me the bus plugin, which as I said, so far doesn't show up in Studio One.
quintosardo
KVRAF

3650 posts since 15 Jul, 2004, from Italy

Postby quintosardo; Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 pm Re: User area?

Ok!
Electronics and music: www.sknote.it
Recording in Italy: www.skstudio.it

Moderator: quintosardo

Return to SKNote