when i was you (delicate flower)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

changed things up a bit and added some new vocals in this version.

cheers.

I really like the message of the song and the beat is pretty hot. The vocals aren't too bad. Is that you singing?
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

~Albert Camus~

Haha_YouAint wrote:I really like the message of the song and the beat is pretty hot. The vocals aren't too bad. Is that you singing?
i like to think it's the feel of the song that counts.
my singing isn't that great, but you gotta do with what you've got.
it would be nice to have a real singer give it a go tho'. :lol:

thanks for checking it out! :D

Interesting new take mr.me. Cymbals, pizzicati and groove... enjoyed it, thanks! :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Interesting new take mr.me. Cymbals, pizzicati and groove... enjoyed it, thanks! :)
thanks for the listen. :)

Sorry to disappoint but I have to sit on the fence on this one. I listened to both versions and I can't really say which I prefer. The earlier version has a darker feel (I like dark!), but the new version is an interesting arrangement and superficially much brighter although still exuding creepy ambience.

Any way you slice the bacon, this is a good song.

I seem to remember another of your songs with a cool dark/creepy atmosphere. I think it was called Creepin.

seismic1 wrote:Sorry to disappoint but I have to sit on the fence on this one. I listened to both versions and I can't really say which I prefer. The earlier version has a darker feel (I like dark!), but the new version is an interesting arrangement and superficially much brighter although still exuding creepy ambience.

Any way you slice the bacon, this is a good song.

I seem to remember another of your songs with a cool dark/creepy atmosphere. I think it was called Creepin.
I was aiming for a simpler...cleaner feel. :lol:

this one?
Creepin

you might also enjoy these older ones:
don't give a f*ck (featuring Yung Sonny)

darkest day

game

Thanks for the comment. :)

Yes, that was the one. It has a minimalist feel to it which scares the hell out of me. The whispered vocals really add a lot to an already tense atmosphere.

Just listened to the other 3 tracks. They all make me want to look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not being followed. Edgy. Dark. Unsettling. I'll sleep with the lights on tonight!

Laters

Nice, I like this version a lot, glad to see you still having fun with it. Sounds great. :)
(troll alert, I know, but I only come around here once a week these days)

seismic1 wrote:Yes, that was the one. It has a minimalist feel to it which scares the hell out of me. The whispered vocals really add a lot to an already tense atmosphere.

Just listened to the other 3 tracks. They all make me want to look over my shoulder to make sure I'm not being followed. Edgy. Dark. Unsettling. I'll sleep with the lights on tonight!

Laters
always best to have the lights on. :wink:

Jazzyspoon wrote:Nice, I like this version a lot, glad to see you still having fun with it. Sounds great. :)
(troll alert, I know, but I only come around here once a week these days)
Glad you had a chance to grab a listen, thanks! :)

one last bump, just in case you missed. :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”