What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Zebra keyword search...?

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

KVRist

404 posts since 6 Feb, 2010

Postby golemus; Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:07 pm Zebra keyword search...?

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a keyword search in Zebra would make it even much more useful and workflow fast

For example now I would need a wind sounding patch a bit of work to find something.
3ee
KVRAF

2627 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Postby 3ee; Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 am

As I remember, it has been suggested before, but Urs wants to think this one out some more instead of quickly implementing something new.
For example if you're searching for a "synth brass" and the patch is called "Jupiter Blade" it won't get found.

I think it would be interesting to have an instrument labeling system something like NI has + search form if you remember the name exactly. :)
KVRist

404 posts since 6 Feb, 2010

Postby golemus; Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 am

3ee wrote:As I remember, it has been suggested before, but Urs wants to think this one out some more instead of quickly implementing something new.
For example if you're searching for a "synth brass" and the patch is called "Jupiter Blade" it won't get found.

I think it would be interesting to have an instrument labeling system something like NI has + search form if you remember the name exactly. :)

yes of course that would be better but I think it is much more work, practically a complete UI and system redesign, you would have to have new patch format with TAG fields etc...

But to add a keyword search would be relatively easy and such a small box easy to fit in the current GUI.

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he