Zebra keyword search...?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a keyword search in Zebra would make it even much more useful and workflow fast

For example now I would need a wind sounding patch a bit of work to find something.

As I remember, it has been suggested before, but Urs wants to think this one out some more instead of quickly implementing something new.
For example if you're searching for a "synth brass" and the patch is called "Jupiter Blade" it won't get found.

I think it would be interesting to have an instrument labeling system something like NI has + search form if you remember the name exactly. :)

3ee wrote:As I remember, it has been suggested before, but Urs wants to think this one out some more instead of quickly implementing something new.
For example if you're searching for a "synth brass" and the patch is called "Jupiter Blade" it won't get found.

I think it would be interesting to have an instrument labeling system something like NI has + search form if you remember the name exactly. :)
yes of course that would be better but I think it is much more work, practically a complete UI and system redesign, you would have to have new patch format with TAG fields etc...

But to add a keyword search would be relatively easy and such a small box easy to fit in the current GUI.

Return to “u-he”