No Brainer - Rop Papen RP-Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like this is just up from the usual suspects:

http://www.audiomidi.com/RP-Delay-No-Br ... D=4341061&

Some of these deals aren't worth the download, but that doesn't look the case here. I'm not a huge fan of the RP stuff (no slight on Rob Papen's awesome legacy or the quality of the products - just don't love the interfaces, e-licensers, etc.). But objectively, this looks like a lot of good delay for the cost of lunch, and it's serial # activated!

:party:

No e licensers now
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Wow! RP on a no-brainer, I'm in for this one. But why is this in 'Instruments'?

(and has already been pointed out, RP stuff is serial number now, even more awesome).

I just saw this in my email. Bought it straight away, I needed another good delay. Great deal. :)

Out of curiosity, I took a look at the specs, and getting it would be pure gluttony as I already have many great delays, but the ability to reverse the delay is intriguing. I have to check if any of my delays do it (Timeless2, Ohmboyz, Fruity delay bank, and more...). Also, if the filters and distortion sound good and have a unique quality to them, for $10, why not. I will at least try the demo.
Play it by ear

I already have it, otherwise it would be bought.

*WARNING*!

Absolutely beautiful delay to add to your collection!!!111

Btw, I have timeless2 as well. They are very different imho.

Anyone know what the 2 activation thing means? I emailed them but probably wont hear for a while. Is it 2 total activations of the product over its lifetime? or does it mean you can use it on 2 machines at once?

This makes up for the god-awful Bias-PitchCraft no brainer I suckered myself into.
Well, I say god awful, more like a big let down as I wanted to sound like T-pain :cry: :P It's probably decent for something.

ezelkow1 wrote:Anyone know what the 2 activation thing means? I emailed them but probably wont hear for a while. Is it 2 total activations of the product over its lifetime? or does it mean you can use it on 2 machines at once?
I'm not exactly sure, but reg is pretty easy. BTW, there is a RP forum here if you did not already know that ;)

DubFox wrote:I wanted to sound like T-pain
You are banned for life!

:lol:
For skit tunes, I swear!

:D

This is a good buy though. I can't stress just how good this delay is :)

Jeez lueezz! Another $10 I have to come up with...I also have Timeless 2, is there really a big difference ?

abstractcats wrote:Jeez lueezz! Another $10 I have to come up with...I also have Timeless 2, is there really a big difference ?
Covered that ;)

"cough demo cough" :) You'll know exactly what I mean.

Return to “Effects”