New FM8 Gloss Spells Soundbank -LeLotusBleu- [How to batch convert to K8 version :)]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a teaser for our new Gloss Spells soundbank, designed by your truly.

It includes around 260 new instruments for NI FM8 virtual Synthesizer

This soundset is first dedicated to people who are into higly expressive presets. Musical genres as elektro-Electronica in its widest range meaning, SongWriting, trailer or movie writing, 80s and 90s vibes, Ambient, Rock-Pop-Funk-Disco-House-mainstream material. It is not directly targeted to hard styles music like Tarnce,Hard Dance, or very hype genres like Dubstep or Brostep, wich means that the instruments will eventually still be usefull and usable in a few years. You'll find some possibly interesting electronic presets however.

First audio demo : Chakadelic uses only Gloss Spells instruments and the "Soul Kit" from NI BAttery Library for the drums. As usual no external Fx, not a single EQ or compressor was used. Only Elephant on the stereo Master Bus. Naked Truth demos !

Chakadelic

More audio demos to come.

Edit New demo added : Only 5 Gloss Spells instruments + Battery middle eastern Kit. Eats only ....... 5% CPU !!!!

Kristin's Awakening

Separate instruments audio demos

Demo 1 Keys, Stabs, clavinets, organ

FM8 Keys

Demo 2 Hybrids instruments

FM8 Hybriods and Fx

Demo 3 Arps, Chord Sequences, pseudo sequences.

Arps Chord Sequences

Demos 4 Pads and Atmos

Pads & Atmos

Demos 5 Basses Leads etc

Basses, Leads

All comments and questions welcomed

Gloss Spells Page

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:Here's a teaser for our new Gloss Spells soundbank, designed by your truly.

It includes around 260 new instruments for a wellknown Synthisizer.
Is it Alchemy? :D
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

wow. whatever it is. it is exactly my kind of genres.....and that you used one of my favourite songs to show it off...

if I have the synth I will be getting this bank.
rsp
sound sculptist

I am not going to even try to guess the synth...when do you plan to release it?
rsp
sound sculptist

BTW if it's not Alchemy, then you MUST make an Alchemy version ASAP! ;)
Last edited by Ben H on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

iMPOscar 2 is my guess

Lots of aftertouch and MW support I hope Laurent ;)

ben_horwood wrote:BTW if it's not Alchemy, then you MUST make an Alchemy version ASAP! ;)
Well, still the last update to "Magic Wand" hasn't been released... :wink:
Sorry Laurent, couldn't resist...

Best

That's very true Losan!

ben_horwood wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Here's a teaser for our new Gloss Spells soundbank, designed by your truly.

It includes around 260 new instruments for a wellknown Synthisizer.
Is it Alchemy? :D
Sorry Ben its not Alchemy.

Tbh I think Alchemy is totally unable to provide this kind of instruments, though it can made some rather glorious other ones. ( You can see what I've done with it with the Magic Wand soundset, still one of our bestsellers ). I tend to make always the same kind of hopefully musical and usable presets, and though I like to think I improve myself in my work, if this kind of presets were possible with Alchemy, I would have already done them. SO I made 'something else' with magic wand/

And Yes Losan and Ben, the Magic wand soundset's last update is the next on my list. Like the Massive updates - wich were fiinally done-, it has been delayed several times, mostly because I had to work for various developpers for commissioned works I could NOT refuse. Sorry for that, guys, but still, be assured it will come. :phew:

Please note it will be free for all Magic Wand users.

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I would have been pleasantly surprised if it was alchemy...I think it is one of the VA's....I would have said omnisphere if I didn't get the feeling that lotuzia wasn't a huge fan of omnisphere.....I think zebra would be versatile enough to do this.....maybe ace to a degree....maybe ultra analog AAS or whatever it is called...
rsp
sound sculptist

aMUSEd wrote:iMPOscar 2 is my guess

Lots of aftertouch and MW support I hope Laurent ;)
Hi Stephen, yes there are mod wheel for all patches and Aftertouch most of them ( when it was relevant to add, ie not on percs when realtime aftertouch is almost unusable ).

So its not ImpOSCar II , for wich I'll probably do something, but not in a hurry as my 250 instruments are already compatible with version 2.

So actually the work done on Chakadelic is mostly done with Velocity only.

The synth is able of VERY complex AND reactive instruments, but this will be a bit more clear when I'll UL the separate instruments audio demos, especially the pads and atmos section where I have built some really insane stuff ( aka instant video game trailer food) wit deep rich and complex texturees, BUT ...... simple to play.

Last thing is that I dont know if Richard has "this synth", but I'm certain you have it Stephen ( wich is not the biggest clue as you seem to own every possible synth on earth ) :wink:

ANd to Richard Gloss Spells should be released in the two following days provided I'm able to package it and write the press releases soon, wich I had to postpone due to some trouble with a Xils synth last beta.

LtZ

Interesting.......I would also wish it was the DCAM stuff which never quite became what I wanted it too....but I do own.......and btw I do own the ultra analog synth that I wasn't 100% sure of the name above....
well we shall see within the next day or two.

rsp
sound sculptist

I know what synth it is...

Edit - No I don't, I was wrong! :oops:

I'm stumped then... :?

And I'm not gonna tell you - I'll PM my answer to Lotuzia...just to see if I am right without spoiling your fun.... :wink:

zvenx wrote:I would have been pleasantly surprised if it was alchemy...I think it is one of the VA's....I would have said omnisphere if I didn't get the feeling that lotuzia wasn't a huge fan of omnisphere.....I think zebra would be versatile enough to do this.....maybe ace to a degree....maybe ultra analog AAS or whatever it is called...
rsp
Well I love Omnisphere Richard, and if it wasnt for the fact that its delivered with gazillion patches, and despite the fact that there IS still some room left for different ones, I would have made an Omnisphere soundbank.

Just reacting sometimes to things like " Omnisphere can do Wavetables" or " Omnisphere is the ultimate VA " but thats all :shrug:

You cant do this kind of instruments with Zebra, even if its a quite versatile unit, nor Ultra Analog, wich also have some special tricks to escape the "common VA" thing, for wich we have a huge soundbank already done btw ( Nec + Ultra, currently our definitive bestseller, made with my friend Peter Schelfhout )

I've done ACE also, ( Ace Steroids soundset, wich is btw full of vintage patches as well, but with a very different colour ) and I'm sure this one is fully unable to produce such instruments. Btw its not the Synthix neither as suggested our friend Tony in MP. Even if I consider the Synthix as one of the best VA, it cant do this kind of instruments neither.

THis soundset is about very complex instruments wich can be played more or less very simply. Its really synthesis as I like it : A lot of work behind the hood, only for the pleasure of musicians ........

LtZ

wow... I stand corrected about omnisphere....hmmmmmm now so it is probably one of the sample/va hybrids... it isn't omnisphere, it isn't alchemy......btw I also have your UltraAnalog, and Ace soundbanks too :-)
hmmmm
we shall see
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”