What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

Official support for: lennardigital.com

Moderators: Ruben(LD), BarendB, Lennard

Jackamowko
KVRer

2 posts since 20 Jan, 2015

Postby Jackamowko; Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 pm Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

Hi all!

I've recently been looking for an "Eric Prydz" or "Avicii" style bass and from research i've found the majority of people pointing towards the "Sylenth1 - BS Heavy Moog" as the preset used by the artist themselves. From my understanding this is one of the "Factory Bank" presets, although I just can't find it within any of the factory banks and believe I may have deleted it when first working out how to use the plug-in.

If anybody knows of the whereabouts, how to re-create this preset or could possibly upload the factory bank/preset I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance! :)
carrieres
KVRian

1488 posts since 9 Apr, 2002, from Poissy, France

Postby carrieres; Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 am Re: Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

hum, there is a BS Bass Moog preset afair
2ZrgE
KVRist

397 posts since 30 Mar, 2011

Postby 2ZrgE; Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:44 am Re: Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

Just reinstall Sylenth maybe? Then you can browse the untouched factory banks easily.
Jackamowko
KVRer

2 posts since 20 Jan, 2015

Postby Jackamowko; Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:57 am Re: Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

Which factory bank is the preset in though? Just tried reinstalling but that didn't work. Any other ideas?
carrieres
KVRian

1488 posts since 9 Apr, 2002, from Poissy, France

Postby carrieres; Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 pm Re: Sylenth1 Preset Help? (Heavy Moog Bass)

factory bank preset 090 BS Moog Bass

Moderators: Ruben(LD), BarendB, Lennard

Return to LennarDigital