[AT021] Nheap - "Clouds under the table" (jazz/electronic/post-rock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(jazz/electronic/post-rock)

"Nearly 2 years in the making, and following the critically acclaimed Skymotion (selected as one of the best albums of 2009 by various blogs), "Clouds under the table" marks a new cornerstone in Nheap career. Featuring haunting melodies, quirky rhythms, organic electronics, postrock and jazz suggestions, dynamic live drums playing and a biggest sound, this album will find its place among listeners who think creative music can also be warm." Acustronica website

available both in FLAC and MP3 formats

listen to some tracks:
The Snow That Never Falls Down
Gradients
Daily Improvisation

download the release for FREE at Acustronica netlabel, click HERE (release page, with clips)
Last edited by maxdis on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just listened to Gradients. The musical style reminds me of the RFSQ, or the Europa String Choir. Very good track with a nice relaxing mood.

seismic1 wrote:I just listened to Gradients. The musical style reminds me of the RFSQ, or the Europa String Choir. Very good track with a nice relaxing mood.
thank you!
RFSQ would be "Robert Fripp String Quartet"? If so, Robert Fripp (and especially King Crimson) is one of my main inspiration, on the other hand I don't know the Europa String Choir, but I'll check them!

maxdis wrote:
seismic1 wrote:I just listened to Gradients. The musical style reminds me of the RFSQ, or the Europa String Choir. Very good track with a nice relaxing mood.
thank you!
RFSQ would be "Robert Fripp String Quartet"? If so, Robert Fripp (and especially King Crimson) is one of my main inspiration, on the other hand I don't know the Europa String Choir, but I'll check them!
I think the Q was a quintet, but you are correct. Fripp and Crimson are also one of my all-time favourites. The Europa String Choir recorded at least 2 albums on Fripp's DGM label back in the '90s.

right now i'm listening to "the snow that never falls down"! it's a really great song! :) if i had to compare it, i'd compare it to some stuff from album leaf. i will definetly download the whole album! thank you very much for sharing!

This reminds me a little of the New Age Windham Hill releases. Very nice indeed.

i thoroughly enjoyed these tracks; i'm downloading the album now. best luck with this, it's excellent music.

seismic1 wrote:I think the Q was a quintet, but you are correct. Fripp and Crimson are also

one of my all-time favourites. The Europa String Choir recorded at least 2 albums on Fripp's DGM

label back in the '90s.
yes, you're right, it's a quintet :-)
jopy wrote:i thoroughly enjoyed these tracks; i'm downloading the album now. best luck with

this, it's excellent music.
any1particular wrote:This reminds me a little of the New Age Windham Hill releases. Very nice

indeed.

astrochimp wrote:right now i'm listening to "the snow that never falls down"! it's a really

great song! Smile if i had to compare it, i'd compare it to some stuff from album leaf. i will

definetly download the whole album! thank you very much for sharing!
thank you! very appreciated!
and yes, The Album Leaf is another favorite of mine :-)

Just listened to the album. I liked it quite a bit. Thank you.

P.S.-The artwork pdf in the mp3 zip was corrupted and wouldn't open. I don't mind, but in case it's something you'd want to look into I thought I'd mention it.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Just listened to the album. I liked it quite a bit. Thank you.

P.S.-The artwork pdf in the mp3 zip was corrupted and wouldn't open. I don't mind, but in case it's something you'd want to look into I thought I'd mention it.
thank you!
I tried to download the .zip file, and the artwork works fine...anybody having the same problem?

Return to “Music Cafe”