Free 128 preset bank for Synapse Audio Dune

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope you have use of my 128 preset bank for Synapase-Audio DUNE.
If you like the bank and perhaps know someone who needs an audio-designer
or preset-designer to work for them, please tell them about me
and have them send a mail to syroumusic@gmail.com

You can download the bank from here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5256694/rageban ... rslund.zip

OH! if you used some of the sounds in something you made, i'd be glad to hear what you created, please send me message with an url to a place where
i can listen to it :)

Cheers :)
Last edited by Syrou on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The host is down. I'll need to find a new place to host this preset-bank. If someone have a server i could use, i'd greatly appriciate it :)

Iamnevyn wrote:The host is down. I'll need to find a new place to host this preset-bank. If someone have a server i could use, i'd greatly appriciate it :)
Try enjunkie.

It's $5/month for a fully automated e-commerce service (or more if you have loads of banks to sell). You can also set the price to free if you wish, but either way you get detailed information on numbers.

I guess I could hook something up like that, however the scenario that i'll have to put money into giving people something that is free, is not really that tempting. In worst case i'll just use Mediafire :)

Iamnevyn wrote:I guess I could hook something up like that, however the scenario that i'll have to put money into giving people something that is free, is not really that tempting. In worst case i'll just use Mediafire :)
True, although I wasn't sure if you were using the freebie bank as a hook for paying customers later :wink:

MEdiafire would certainly do the job and gives you download numbers, although no details of who etc.

tehlord wrote: MEdiafire would certainly do the job and gives you download numbers, although no details of who etc.
Mediafire is not a good choice...well not for me, as I'm blocked from that one here. :oops:
Try Box net here. They keep count too. There the best.
https://www.box.com/login
I'd love to hear them.
:)

Iamnevyn wrote:The host is down. I'll need to find a new place to host this preset-bank. If someone have a server i could use, i'd greatly appriciate it :)
You are more then welcome to share them on PatchArena. It tracks download count, comments, allows hotlinking, and doesn't require login to download.

Cheers,
Chad

Thanks for add me on Facebook dude. And also thanks for re-upload the presets again.

Yes, use Patcharena, i was going to say Mediafire, but i think FBI is about to close it. I had to re-download all my proyect files again from it and delete everything just in case. The only thing i left there it's the actual Diva skin (because you know, Mediafire is all piracy :roll: lol)

Have a good day :)

+1 for Boxnet

Any word if the OP got these up? Original link is dead to me and I'd love to try these.

Yeah Please upload asap thanks! 8)

Allright, i rememberd that i could use dropbox for this task, since the presetbank is so small, all should be good :)

The url for the bank is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5256694/rageban ... rslund.zip

I also updated the first post :)

Enjoy!

Thank you Joakim :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thanks again, mate.
Have a good day :)

Thanks!!

KEv

Return to “Instruments”