MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq released with riddiculous introductory prices! - LAST CHANCE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

here are the newest creations : MDynamicEq and its bigger brother MAutoDynamicEq

These are basically our most advanced yet easy-to-use parametric equalizers. Just a few highlights:

- Highly musical and versatile filters featuring our MeldaProduction Adjustable Slope technology.
- All bands fully dynamic (hence adjusting gain according to input), including side-chain support and lots of advanced stuff (which is however hidden from beginners ;) ).
- LP & HP filters with slopes from 6dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
- MAutoDynamicEq also has 4 modulators and automatic equalization feature known from MAutoEqualizer.
- Integrated advanced analyzer and sonogram.
- Standard stuff e.g. M/S, surround, upsampling, resizable & stylable GUI etc...

Check them out, while they are in the introductory period ;).

Last edited by MeldaProduction on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi Vojtech :)

How different is this new MautoDynamic EQ version from MautoEqualizer? Is it just the higher slopes, or more?

Looking at the GUI, it seems similar.

I own MautoEqualizer. Tell me why I need this new version :)
Play it by ear

Well, it's very different ;). First MAutoEqualizer is not static (as opposed to dynamic), it doesn't have several of the features mentioned, but it's linear-phase.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just to get things straight:
- Both EQs are "dynamic EQs" like HOFA IQEQ and IIRs's IQ4 (v1 and v2)
- MDynamicEQ offers you full control over everything, MAudoDynamicEQ offers an additional "I do things for you" mode

One thing that is VERY important to me, and I think you had it with Dan Worrall already, is that only "downwards compression" like HOFA, or can it do more like Worrall's IQ4?

Last but not least - for how long will the introduction run?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote: One thing that is VERY important to me, and I think you had it with Dan Worrall already, is that only "downwards compression" like HOFA, or can it do more like Worrall's IQ4?

Last but not least - for how long will the introduction run?
Negative "dynamics" (or dynamic gain) causes downwards compression, positive dynamics does upwards expansion. Then you can literally "draw" your own shape in advanced settings (but it's not the typical compression shape, but rather gain transfer function).

Introductory period - probably 14 weeks, not sure though.
EDIT: 2 weeks :oops:
Last edited by MeldaProduction on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, it's very different ;). First MAutoEqualizer is not static (as opposed to dynamic), it doesn't have several of the features mentioned, but it's linear-phase.
Now I am confused. There is a linear phase and non linear phase version of MautoEqualizer, right?

I guess I should try the demo ;)
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Well, it's very different ;). First MAutoEqualizer is not static (as opposed to dynamic), it doesn't have several of the features mentioned, but it's linear-phase.
Now I am confused. There is a linear phase and non linear phase version of MautoEqualizer, right?

I guess I should try the demo ;)
Yeah, that's what I meant, MAutoEqualizer is both minimum phase and linear-phase, the dynamic equalizers are only minimum phase.
Vojtech

Gotcha.

Thanks Vojtech
Play it by ear

I am going to read up on Dynamic eq's.

Maybe later you can add a little info in your tutorial section, in the EQ section :)
Play it by ear

MeldaProduction wrote:Negative "dynamics" (or dynamic gain) causes downwards compression, positive dynamics does upwards expansion. Then you can literally "draw" your own shape in advanced settings (but it's not the typical compression shape, but rather gain transfer function).
This would definitely mirror Dan Worral's design and what I was actually looking for in the first place.
MeldaProduction wrote:Introductory period - probably 14 weeks, not sure though.
14 Weeks would mean until January. Unless you mean 14 days (which would mean end of October).

And maybe you should make clear that MAudioDynamicEQ is Linear Phase and Minimum Phase, while MDynamicEQ is only Minimum Phase on your page.

Personally I don't see a reason to go full Linear Phase since I mainly see usage in using a dynEQ while postpro rather than mastering. But you'll never know.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Negative "dynamics" (or dynamic gain) causes downwards compression, positive dynamics does upwards expansion. Then you can literally "draw" your own shape in advanced settings (but it's not the typical compression shape, but rather gain transfer function).
This would definitely mirror Dan Worral's design and what I was actually looking for in the first place.
But please first check the demo, because actually we have been improving the design with Dan, but at the end there is no "ratio" as it is in Dan's plugin, which seems way too scientific to me. You can of course do the same thing with these plugins, but a little different way.

Compyfox wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Introductory period - probably 14 weeks, not sure though.
14 Weeks would mean until January. Unless you mean 14 days (which would mean end of October).

And maybe you should make clear that MAudioDynamicEQ is Linear Phase and Minimum Phase, while MDynamicEQ is only Minimum Phase on your page.

Personally I don't see a reason to go full Linear Phase since I mainly see usage in using a dynEQ while postpro rather than mastering. But you'll never know.
Yeah, I meant 14 days :oops:.

And now note:
MAutoEqualizer (released long time ago) - minimum/linear phase, static
MDynamicEq - minimum phase, dynamic
MAutoDynamicEq - minimum phase, dynamic, but knows the automatic equalization, modulators, has 2 more bands
Vojtech

Could you make a video tutorial for either one of the new dynamic plugins?
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Could you make a video tutorial for either one of the new dynamic plugins?
Yeah, narration in progress ;). But it will just scratch the surface.
Vojtech

Dunno if 2 more bands and twice as much the price are actually worth it. I'm not into "auto EQing" and I've never used modulation with your plugins. :shrug:

Then again, if I saw that right: 5 bands PLUS LP/HP, same with the AudioDynamicEQ (only here 7 bands plus LP/HP). Unless the screenshots fooled me.

But thanks for the clearing.
Will definitely keep an eye on it since HOFA is only downwards compression, and IQ4gui (IQ42) is SE/SM shell and not cross-platform.

I got tired of wondering if I should get a new plugin from Vojtech when it is released. Happens each time and I usually end up getting it anyway during the intro price offer. So, I just upgraded to MTotal bundle to avoid the hassle from on. Now I'll just get any mastering or creative plugin for free as they are released :D I've been wanting to upgrade for a long time. Very happy :)
Play it by ear

Return to “Effects”