What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Regarding Alphatron GUI

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com

Moderators: Meffy, Shabdahbriah, dnekm, Fortune

idfpower
KVRian

1063 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 pm Regarding Alphatron GUI

I know this will sound stupid, but...if I want to change the default GUI (from "main" to "dark" for ex), how do I save the setting so that everytime I load the synth it would look the wayI want? I've tried through my DAW's settings (FL Studio 9) but it didn't work), and the synth doesn't seem to remember the user's choice either... Thanks in davance ;)
telurica.eu5.org
Fortune
KVRAF

1830 posts since 15 Aug, 2004, from soundland

Postby Fortune; Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 am

idfpower wrote:I know this will sound stupid, but...if I want to change the default GUI (from "main" to "dark" for ex), how do I save the setting so that everytime I load the synth it would look the wayI want? I've tried through my DAW's settings (FL Studio 9) but it didn't work), and the synth doesn't seem to remember the user's choice either... Thanks in davance ;)

You have to save an fxb file with the resp. setting and then load that one to
get ite back displayed. Some hosts do have auotload features for fxb so this will show up immediately.
idfpower
KVRian

1063 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:45 am

Ah, I see ;) Thanks :)
telurica.eu5.org

Moderators: Meffy, Shabdahbriah, dnekm, Fortune

Return to HG Fortune