Kairatune KVR page: http://www.kvraudio.com/get/5187.html
This update improves MIDI support and usability. Most of the features and changes are based on feedback received from users http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=329631 Huge thanks for sharing your views and ideas and for contributing to the improvement of Kairatune!
Changes in brief:
- MIDI learn function supporting: continuous controls (CC), aftertouch and pitch bend
- MIDI program change support
- Velocity sensitivity control
- Ability to disable the advanced mouse editing feature
- Smooth FX and drive bypass
- New master level control independent of preset
- Absolute time (ms) does no longer track tempo on delay FX
- Fixed vibra knob malfunction
- Fixed MIDI event scheduler
Version 1.0 received tremendous interest for which i'm truly grateful. There were some issues that should have been fixed already. Thank you for your patience. I hope you will welcome the improvements in version 1.1 and report any problems you may encounter. Please give your feedback either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or here as public or as private, which ever way you prefer.
Version 1.1 known issues:
- FXB bank file fails to load when imported through host on Reaper.