What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Mixbus 2.05 and linuxDSP plugins

Official support for: linuxdsp.co.uk

Moderator: linuxdsp

Uwe
KVRer

2 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby Uwe; Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:17 am Mixbus 2.05 and linuxDSP plugins

Hi,
since upgrading to Mixbus 2.0.5, some of the plugins (e.g. the great MKII-Graph-EQ) do not show their own GUI but are presented with the default GUI. Has anybody else seen this behaviour? I have already contacted Harrison, but they could not reproduce it. My system: Linux raistlin 2.6.39-gentoo-r3 #2 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 5 16:56:49 CET 2011 i686 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
- Uwe
linuxdsp
KVRist

136 posts since 2 Mar, 2009, from Oxford, England

Postby linuxdsp; Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 am

I think the problem is due to a switch to new LV2 libraries in the latest Mixbus. The new libraries seem to be more strict with regard to the .ttl file syntax in the plugin manifest files. This exposed a problem which caused the GUI not to show (first spotted in Ardour3 - which started using the new libraries a while back)

The latest versions of the plugins on the linuxDSP website should fix this problem, I've tried the MKII Graph-EQ here with Mixbus 2.0.5 and its working fine. The latest plugin versions should work with your existing activation keys. If you still have problems after upgrading, please use the 'contact us' link on the linuxDSP website, so we can help to diagnose the problem.
Uwe
KVRer

2 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby Uwe; Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 am

Thanks, it works now! Had to update two licenses to the 'B' version, but your plugins are well worth the money.
- Uwe

Moderator: linuxdsp

Return to linuxDSP