What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Sylenth 1 - 64-bit

Official support for: lennardigital.com

Moderators: BarendB, Ruben(LD), Lennard

NN2
KVRist

41 posts since 5 Jan, 2009

Postby NN2; Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 pm Sylenth 1 - 64-bit

Hi,

I'm now updating my system to use 64-bit vsts where possible. How should I get the 64-bit version of Sylenth 1?

Regards,

Mark.
Banned

Postby randyandyvandaman; Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Go to lennardigital.com to download section

64 bit is available

Cheers
NN2
KVRist

Postby NN2; Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 am

Hi, Sorry download section has demo version?
KVRist

173 posts since 5 Dec, 2002

Postby BrufordRules; Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 am

If I remember well they have to send you an email with the link, username and password for downloading. Try to contact with them.
< Bill Bruford on King Crimson: This is a band where you get to play in weird time signatures and still stay in nice hotels >
NN2
KVRist

Postby NN2; Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 pm

OK I found my email which contained the link for the 64-bit version. It installed OK, but says I have an invalid license file. There was only one license file attached to the email though?

Regards,

Mark.
KVRist

295 posts since 17 Oct, 2006, from Franche-Comté

Postby geronimo; Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 am

randyandyvandaman wrote:64 bit is available

Just fot Windows VST and not for Apple computer .
MacPro 2 X 2,66 GHz, D.P. 8.04 & Kontakt5, MX4 MOTU & Trash _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Clavier CamelSpace & CamelPhatt _ Alchemy and Explorer Loïc Le Pape
http://www.loiclepapesteelguitars.com/
KVRer

13 posts since 23 Oct, 2003, from London

Postby boojiboy; Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 am

I emailed Lennard at the support address a few days ago about the issue of Mac 64 bitness. I haven't had a reply so far. It's a shame really to have no communication on this, or any other, issue to do with the future of Sylenth.
KVRian

1155 posts since 4 Jul, 2006, from Germany

Postby b-pole; Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 pm

It's a shame really to have no communication on this, or any other, issue to do with the future of Sylenth.

The same here, no reply so far. :(
DAW 1: iMac 27" 2.93GHz i7 Quad - DAW 2: MacBook Pro 15" 2.4GHz i5 Dual
Apple Logic Pro 9 / X
KVRian

1052 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 am

he's really good with tech support email, but won't (apparently) respond to much else; i've pretty-much emailed and begged for a 64bit AU for mac.

shame, this is my FAVE plugin, and the only one left at 32bit.

PLEASE GIVE US A 64BIT SYLENTH1 for OS X!!

(a rare moment of me shouting...) :D
KVRian

1397 posts since 2 Apr, 2006, from Studio City, California

Postby C-note; Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:22 pm

fisherKing wrote:he's really good with tech support email, but won't (apparently) respond to much else; i've pretty-much emailed and begged for a 64bit AU for mac.

shame, this is my FAVE plugin, and the only one left at 32bit.

PLEASE GIVE US A 64BIT SYLENTH1 for OS X!!

(a rare moment of me shouting...) :D

Don't have that problem on PC
CT
KVRist

253 posts since 22 Apr, 2011

Postby CT; Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

Maybe if enough ppl get together and agree to a paid 64-bit upgrade for mac. I wouldnt mind paying, say $50, to ensure future compatibility.

Besides the fact that this really should NOT be a paid upgrade, it might actually get his interest if there is money to be earned.

Clavia did something similar with a 2nd run of nord modular G2 dsp expansion cards after enough ppl committed to buy them on the electro-music forum.

Just a thought.
KVRian

1052 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

CT wrote:Maybe if enough ppl get together and agree to a paid 64-bit upgrade for mac. I wouldnt mind paying, say $50, to ensure future compatibility.

Besides the fact that this really should NOT be a paid upgrade, it might actually get his interest if there is money to be earned.

Clavia did something similar with a 2nd run of nord modular G2 dsp expansion cards after enough ppl committed to buy them on the electro-music forum.

Just a thought.

i'm with you, but...someone's got to get him to respond to this. i've emailed a number of times...
CT
KVRist

Postby CT; Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Though there is no indication that he would be interested, I bet that most ppl who have contacted him about a Mac 64 bit version have not mentioned paying extra for it.

I guess a first step would be to see if he would be interested in working on a 64 bit paid upgrade. Simultaneously, maybe we can create a topic here on this sub-forum to see how many ppl would actually be interested in such a paid upgrade.

You can count me in too, so thats two ppl already. i guess we'd need at least a 100 to get him really interested.

But the more I think about it, if Im already putting $50 into this, maybe I'd rather just put in another $70 and get DIVA instead.
CT
KVRist

Postby CT; Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Anyway, I do see Sylenth1 being useful to me for another year or so, since Live 8 is still 32 bit and Im not gonna update to 9 as soon as it comes out. Dont regret it cause I bought it at half price anyway.
And sometime this year, I wanna move some of my production to windows, so I will find use for this in the future too.

Thing is, im in a bit of a dilemma here. I demoed DIVA and I REALLY like it. Even in draft mode, it sounds great and the CPU usage is not so bad. Of course, the higher quality settings are another story.

I would pledge $50 for a Sylenth1 update if I was sure it would happen, and then I would not think of buying DIVA. But then I would only have till the 15th to get a confirmation from Lennard, cause the price of DIVA goes up after the 15th. If I end up buying DIVA, then there is very little chance of me paying for a 64 bit upgrade for Sylenth1 (Ive spent way too much money on synths, as it is).
KVRian

1155 posts since 4 Jul, 2006, from Germany

Postby b-pole; Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 am

Sent 2 E-Mails to him regarding 64bit Mac AU, but no reply up to now... :?

But certainly I would be in for a paid upgrade, too.
DAW 1: iMac 27" 2.93GHz i7 Quad - DAW 2: MacBook Pro 15" 2.4GHz i5 Dual
Apple Logic Pro 9 / X
Next

Moderators: BarendB, Ruben(LD), Lennard

Return to LennarDigital