MuLab 4.0.107 aka PreRelease 4 is available in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar
New & Tuned
- Greatly improved support for slicing drum loops, including auto-slicer. See http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/slici ... mples.html
- New sample context function: "Auto Create Locators".
- Create Sequence Using Locators: better default loop length. Also an auto hide alert is given to notify you of the new sequence.
- Create Multisample Using Locators: An auto hide alert is given to notify you of the new multisample.
- Create MultiSample & Sequence Using Locators now split in two functions.
- Better import of wave file loop markers: Loop end marker now is properly adjusted for +1 sample as in the wave file it is inclusive, in MuLab it's exclusive.
- In some rare cases, imported samples could have double start/end locators.
- Control+click on locator deletes that locator.
- Session menu also has "Import Audio File" function for completeness.
- Resorted the Session menu import/export functions.
- Tracks have new mute+solo buttons.
- Finetuned rack design including solo button and stereo level meters.
- Added Trancit's Silencio patch pack to the M4 package. Cheers Trancit on these fat sounds!
- Focused Module Keyboard can be hidden/shown via right-clicking that keyboard or right-clicking the Focused Module Panel itself. (not the display)
- New preference "ShowFocusedModuleKeyboard" cfr the above items.
- On first launch, you also get the immediate option to setup MIDI.
- Finetuned auto-focus module behaviour when activating editor windows.
- Session Modular Area: Finetuned, bigger default window size + auto arrangeme,t of the modules.
- When start dragging a wide module in the modular editor, the drag rectangle didn't reflect the wideness.
- When drag-dropping, when hovering a non-drop area, now there still is a drag box shown (with a no-go cursor).
- Finetuned copy-pasting of waveforms.
- Improved behaviour when mixing down to an audio file that is used in the session.
- Mixdown Audio with the Create New Part option enabled will put the resulting part on the most relevant track. Previously a new track was made in any case.
- Optimized drawing of composer parts.
- "Upgrade Sessions" now also works in deep folders so you can just indicate the top folder with all your sessions.
- All versions: Finetuned the double-click detector criteria, more relaxed now.
- Finetuned the left/right tool zone width for parts, notes and multisample zones.
- When inserting new automation parts, they start on grid 1/16th by default.
- Finetuned icons for the modules.
- Finetuned several aspects in the context menus.
- Finetuned the main menus.
- "Toggle Process On/Off" session function now also available via the SESSION menu.
- Finetuned behaviour when closing the last session window.
- The rack title bar now has an extended click area to focus the rack, or to start dragging it.
- Sample player editor: Finetuned behaviour when choosing the start/loop/end position for a sample.
- Demo session list is flattened, shown without sub-folders.
- New preference: "ShowDrumSlicerDialog".
- New preference: "LevelMeterMaximumLevelFallDownTime" in num secs.
- New preference: "DroppedAudioFilesLengthThreshold" in num secs. Put it to 0 to always turn dropped audio files into audio parts.
- Finetuned several other things.
- Finetuned graphics.
- Deleting multisample zones via delete key was not undoable. Fixed.
- Fixed a little UI bug when dropping multiple files on the composer.
- Fixed a bug in "List All Inputs".
- Fixed a possible little memory leak on quit.
- Fixed a possible UI mismatch when many tracks and all scrolled down via track headers.
- "Upgrade Sessions": Fixed a bug and finetuned behaviour.
- Windows version: Fixed a little bug in the drag/double-click detector, resulting in improved behaviour now.
- Fixed a possible crash bug when deleting audio parts.
- Fixed a rare bug in the file system.
- When crossing a product limit, the 'please consider upgrading' alert didn't show the product pictures. Fixed.
- On quit, MuLab now also cleans up *.MuSession.Backup
- Fixed: In some situations, when using MIDI controllers, the UI became slow for a moment
- Fixed several other issues.
Important: New User Key format!
The new MuLab 4 User Keys are available and will be emailed automatically on release.
As i don't know of all of you which email address links to which Kvr user here, feel free to email me if you want your new M4 User Key right now