Darnavista (Tribal House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love ethnic motives, they are constantly drilled my brain :)
http://dostavka.net.ua/pub/Orloff_Darnavista.mp3
Music - is my life

OMG - I absolutely love this!

Yeah! :)
Music - is my life

Great track, djOrloff. I liked the mix and the vocals. The combination of instruments was great as well. Nice idea 8)

this is great man..i would love to make a remix of this.. the percussion and instrumentation hits very close to home with me. great work !
"any path is only a path..."
www.soundcloud.com/tatsama

Yes, friends, ethnic flavor most sweet :)
Music - is my life

The weaving of the vocals and instrumental sounds within such a great rhythm is (for me) what makes it such an interesting track (there's a lot of mediocre 4-on-the-floor + Swahili sample = tribal house). Great job :tu:

JoeCat, you are the expert in the ethnics? or just remember content ethnic sample libraries? :)
Music - is my life

djOrloff wrote:JoeCat, you are the expert in the ethnics? or just remember content ethnic sample libraries? :)
I am so NOT an expert on ethnic/tribal (or house) :D

I had a dj friend once who wanted me to produce a quick tribal-ish house track, so I looked at some sample libraries for vocals then went to beatport, etc. to get some ideas on what was hot in the clubs (I'm 49 so not spending a lot of time in Ibiza :roll:). Seemed like half the tracks were some "ethnic" vocal sample re-pitched a few times/sliced and spread between the claps and such.

Don't get me wrong - they were very well produced, professional tracks. But (IMHO) yours was much more imaginative.

Ooh, that good words, thanks :) You are very astute and understanding person :)
Music - is my life

Very cool track, I'm always a bit sceptical when "ethnic" is thrown in there, but you've done a great job. Interesting rhythms and great work with the vocals (and everything in general) I'd say.

Return to “Music Cafe”