The return of the u-he patch contests! The synth is Diva and, rather than submitting single patches, the task this time around is to put together a mini-patchbank.
As ever, the prizes for this contest are pretty good:
1st prize - a free choice of one nfr* software product from the u-he range!
2nd prize - 3ee's Winter soundbank for Zebra.
How to enter
- Simply create one or two Diva mini-patchbanks, each comprising no more than eight patches, and which may be in any style, genre, flavour or mixture thereof.
- Give your patchbanks short, unique names (I don't want to receive a dozen banks all named "Diva Patchbank Contest" or similar!). If submitting two banks, don't use connected names, eg, "This Bank 1", "This Bank 2".
- Upload your patchbank/s (which should consist of a named folder containing patches in .h2p format) to an online file-sharing site such as dropbox or box.net and PM me a link.
- Up to two patchbanks may be submitted per person.
- Patchbanks must be no larger than eight patches.
- Patchbank folders should have short, unique names.
- All patchbanks and patches must be anonymized. When saving patches putting a "?" in the "author" field does the trick.
- Patches made using the Diva demo are admissible.
- The winning patchbank will be decided by a vote.
- In order to be eligible for the prize, patchbank submitters must vote - no vote no prize!
- Try to ensure that your patches do not exhibit significant - ideally no - audio clipping.
- The deadline for submissions is 14:00 UTC/GMT April 1st
*not for resale
The themes for these contests are decided upon by something approaching a democratic/consensual process, so if anyone has ideas for future contests, themes, or just general suggestions, please speak your brains in the next patch contest thread.