Need some feedback/review and suggestions... please :) (chillout)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I have taken a long break from music... I sat down the other day and this is what progressively came out.

I am curious how you feel this flows? Do the parts work together? Is it cohesive or a pleasure to listen to? Is it totally out of tune/stupid?

Any help in arrangement, mixing, etc would be extremely helpful.

I have fun making it, but I am just curious if it can translate to others at all. ;)

Thanks,
Forrest
Last edited by vata44 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Excellent work as usual! I commented on this when you posted it on Facebook, I really enjoyed that track.

I'd say it works, nice comeback to the music world! I just started myself a few weeks ago after a LONG hiatus, it's nice to be back eh? :)

The mix works well here, nothing sticks out in a bad way, in fact everything is very relaxed and smooth which suits the track perfectly.

It's definitely very chill, but I didn't find myself getting bored or annoyed about anything, so yeah, good job! :tu:

EDIT: The track just stopped, maybe a short fadeout at the end, that's all I can come up with for constructive criticism :)

thank you both... :) I will move on with it. whipped out my keyboard, SO MUCH nicer than the QWERTY virtual piano.

omni... lets keep in touch. thanks

Suggestions? Keep doing what you're doing -- that song was great! Warm, great orchestration, and everything fit just right. That tune would be at home on any chillout compilation.

Brian

thenumber23 wrote:Suggestions? Keep doing what you're doing -- that song was great! Warm, great orchestration, and everything fit just right. That tune would be at home on any chillout compilation.

Brian
I second that. Great track :)

Lovely deep poignancy, on god comfort one. The next one on the player with Leah, fine songcrafting. Cool stuff.

Yeah that is a really nice track!

I took a 7 year break last time... it's good to clear the mind.
Image Image

i don't see a link in the original post
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

You're right about that, it seems it was edited out?

Return to “Music Cafe”