What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

JBM Jagular 2 is being planned. I need your input.

Official forum for: m4um.net/jbmvst

Moderator: jobromedia

jobromedia
KVRAF

4915 posts since 10 Feb, 2006, from Stockholm, Sweden

Postby jobromedia; Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 pm JBM Jagular 2 is being planned. I need your input.

I've been busy recently designing a tool to help me create new waveforms for upcoming plugins:

And speaking of new plugins: I've decided to rebuild and refurbish an old friend. No release date is set, but it is my intention to redesign JBM Jagular in SynthMaker. The main reason for this decision is to minimize CPU usage. The downside is that I have to reinvent the wheel in some cases, like this double sided oscilator which has no waveforms stored in it, but stored on your harddrive. Ofcourse the knobs will be redesigned as well.

Now I do need your help a bit. Can you tell me what You want to be included in Jagular 2? I leave this topic here for anyone to comment away.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Moderator: jobromedia

Return to JoBroMedia