What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Indecent - black ghöst

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

2490 posts since 30 Mar, 2007, from virginia, US

Postby bailees7irish; Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 am Indecent - black ghöst

an upbeat track with my own vox + some rock and pop and ambient elements 8)

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/9168n5yf6 ... ghoest.mp3

~Brendan
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
KVRAF

Postby bailees7irish; Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 am

bump bump bump
FL Studio 11 / Music Creator 6 Touch / Fabfilter One / Aalto / Alchemy / Cumulus / Scanned Synth Pro / Consequence / EVE / Harmless / Ohmboyz / Mobilohm / Hematohm / Predatohm / Eos
D.H. MOD

8022 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

I mostly like this. Maybe harsh in the highs here too (this could just be my hearing and setup). Also, it seems like it could stretch out a bit. All in all, though, nicely done, and if you hadn't specifically asked for critical feedback I'd probably have just said, "I enjoyed it." And so I did. So, thanks.
KVRist

127 posts since 25 Nov, 2011, from Minneapolis, MN

Postby PaleBlueDot; Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:18 pm

I really like beat, synths, etc. The only part I would change is the main vocal, but it is probably because I like more digital or dirty sounding stuff. The vocal is to clean for me, at least against that musical background. I found myself wanting to through some sort of distortion effect, or vocoder on the main vocal. Personal desires aside though, I thought it was a nice track. :)
KVRAF

Postby bailees7irish; Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm

D.H. Miltz wrote:I mostly like this. Maybe harsh in the highs here too (this could just be my hearing and setup). Also, it seems like it could stretch out a bit. All in all, though, nicely done, and if you hadn't specifically asked for critical feedback I'd probably have just said, "I enjoyed it." And so I did. So, thanks.

i will definitely look into those highs... i think i'm gonna need to suck it up and get some monitors even tho i really dont want to spend the money (or more so, my girlfriend doesnt want me to spend the money! haha)

i'm glad that you enjoyed it! thanks for listening D.H. 8)

~Brendan
KVRAF

Postby bailees7irish; Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 pm

PaleBlueDot wrote:I really like beat, synths, etc. The only part I would change is the main vocal, but it is probably because I like more digital or dirty sounding stuff. The vocal is to clean for me, at least against that musical background. I found myself wanting to through some sort of distortion effect, or vocoder on the main vocal. Personal desires aside though, I thought it was a nice track. :)

thanks! i may play around with the vocals a bit and see what i can come up with. perhaps even just on the second half of the song, adding some dirt and grit to to vox may take it to that level...

great feedback! much appreciated!

~Brendan

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe