MauSynth VSTi official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MauSynth

Whats up!

MauSynth is a subtractive synthesizer with emphasis on high sound quality and friendly interface. The plugin is written in c++.

http://rinki.net/pekka/mausynthbeta/

Tested hosts so far:

- Reaper 4
- Sonar 8
- Ableton Live 8
- Cubase (thanks beatsmanshion!)
- Orion (thanks reusenoise!)
- FL Studio 9 & 10 SHOULD WORK NOW, though startup problems still reported by beatsmanshion (thanks bob bobwood & alvfaria & beatsmanshion!)
- VSTHost
- SaviHost (thanks bob bobwood!)
- Cantabile Lite (thanks nestor guerrero!)
- MuLab Free (thanks bob bobwood!)
- Usine (thanks nay-seven!)
- Podium Free (thanks nestor guerrero!)
- Xlutop Chainer (thanks nova flash!)
- Metro (thanks sagantech!)
- Minihost (thanks pwal!)
- Podium (thanks jonathan shepherd!)
- energyXT (thanks gepetto1000!)
Last edited by mr.bungle on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 am, edited 12 times in total.

Works fine in Orion to

Thanks
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

FL Studio 9 just locks up, regardless of audio sampling frequency. Tried it at maximum, minimum and inbetweenum (before opening). Works in saviHOST. Anyone get it going in FL10 ?

bob bobwood wrote:FL Studio 9 just locks up, regardless of audio sampling frequency. Tried it at maximum, minimum and inbetweenum. Works in saviHOST. Anyone get it going in FL10 ?
Thanks for the feedback! I've not tried the plugin with FL yet, but I've heard that Fruity Loops is exceptionally nasty host from plugin developer's perspective. I guess I have to do some debugging to get it working with FL Studio.

I love your logo. Good graphic art!!! FL Wrapper is a meany, but you can adjust things.

osiris wrote:I love your logo. Good graphic art!!! FL Wrapper is a meany, but you can adjust things.
Thanks! In graphics design I tried to follow Microsoft Metro design language (the same they're using in Windows Phones and Windows 8 ).

Yes, you can't be that far away - at least it doesn't crash FL Studio like a few others.

No sweat. Hope you get there. perhaps pm me if you need to test. But wait for a FL10 user to see if it's ok in that first.

Cheers.

To clarify. Freeze/lock up=Justs sits there. Crashes = Automatic closing of FL.

FL Studio 10 freezes

i test him in cantabile lite and work fine, now is one of my favorite vst sytns, thanks.

Also works fine in MuLab Free.

alvfaria wrote:FL Studio 10 freezes
The problem with FL Studio should now be fixed. It's no longer freezing in my setup. However, I can't do thorough testing because I have only demo version of FL Studio.

Updated version is available in the website.

Great work, running sweet now in FL9. Thanks for the synth and nice footwork with the speedy update.

Working well here in Bidule.

Sounds good too. Thanks for the freebie!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Nice sound, keep up the good work :tu:

works fine in Podium Free, the only problem was the presets 12 (los tremolos reverbo) that not sound and 26 (plucked and flute) that in a ramdom way sound and volume change to high levels (my setup is win xp and asio from audigy 2)

P.D: I update with the last plugin build and now work fine.

Return to “Instruments”