Latest News: Maizesoft updates Maize Sampler to v2.23
I am thinking about purchasing Maize Sampler. But I absolutely do not have enough of some important features:
1. Save/Load GUI interface separately
2. Import exs24 in current project
3. LP/HP filter (!!!!!)
4. LFO depth range
5. Pitchbend range
6. Reverb tuning
7. Automatic assignment of root/low/hi-key and velocity from filename (e.g. Samletank2 well recognized this: "Piano C#3 v87.wav")
8. MIDI-support for any knob (and hidden parameters).
It's also desirable:
1. SFZ import
2. Simple chorus/delay
3. Displays the active keys on the virtual keyboard (and triggers as well)
4. FIX bugs: displaying a virtual keyboard (on the edges), the default group (if it's switched by the user). For example, there are two user-selectable groups. When you download the plugin GUI displays the second group, but is active first.
Sorry for my English.
The cat has four paws: in, out, ground and power supply )
Listen to my music
|^||Joined: 22 Nov 2009 Member: #220138|
Thanks for your interests in Maize Sampler 2. I think there are work around on some of your feature request:
1: You are able to see the raw XML which describe the GUI by pressing the XML button in GUI Editor. In this way, you can copy and paste it into other instrument.
5: Pitch bend range change is supported via standard MIDI Controller #6
All the other requests are good ideas, I will consider them in the future.
|^||Joined: 15 Oct 2004 Member: #44556 Location: SF, CA|
I'm very impressed by this instrument,and actually thinking to buy it.
I'm agree with the sfz support, and have another suggestion.
it will be very useful to use the maize sampler-editor as a vst, for creating directly the instrument in an host, saving the instrument in .ms2,and export it in vst format from the host or from the standalone. the main advantage of this could be the use of maize sampler as a traditional sampler, or if not to choose the right samples for the right project.
thanks for reading my awful english too!
|^||Joined: 01 Mar 2004 Member: #14835 Location: france|
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group