What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

new pricing policy at xoxos.net

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

xoxos
Mr Entertainment

10601 posts since 29 Apr, 2002, from i might peeramid

Postby xoxos; Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 am new pricing policy at xoxos.net

in the past i've endeavoured to include freebies with every order and ensure that any returning customer owns everything before they have paid for everything. my development is taking a turn away from regular releases, so to make a few sales in the interim and keep my name on peoples' fingertips, i've introduced affordable bundle prices.

if you're a new customer, $25 gets you all plugins (individual plugins are still sold normally).

one-time previous customers can expand their license to all vst for a fee of $10 while customers with more than one previous purchase can obtain the remainder for $5 (or quite possibly a message stating that you feel you have paid enough already).

this probably isn't goodbye, as things stand:

the audio engine for syng3 is almost complete (for a project like this the fine tuning can be lengthy), but i've lost my enthusiasm for wanting to provide public access to my voice :hihi: in the years since i released syng2 i think i've only heard one user actually sequence phonemes, so no great loss to the community.

i'm more interested in eg. 2 and 3d than 1d audio at present. the benefit for vst users is that i'm gaining experience with the win32 sdk (beneficial pending i ever find information on .dlls in fclt). i don't know when or what my next vst or audio app will be, so this is a change in focus for me. up to now, my goal has been to establish free, contemporary options for vst users, and generally push the envelope/potentiate. the culture has changed in the last decade and this objective is less pertinent today. i could spend a month or two adding a few more mass-springs to fauna and being recompensed about $200 for it, maybe $300 in time. the money and the task aren't that interesting to me.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha xoxos.net free vst. neither a follower nor a leader be
tagore "where roads are made i lose my way"
U-o
KVRian

631 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 am

Oh yeah...

Amen!
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ Harmless, Harmor, TripleCheese, ZebraCM
+ FL Studio Native Plugin Effects, BiFilter2, Glitch, Spitfish
chuck death
KVRian

1055 posts since 16 Jun, 2007

Postby chuck death; Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 am

No brainer. Bought. :)
Fernando Carvalho
KVRist

74 posts since 5 Jul, 2004

Postby Fernando Carvalho; Sat May 05, 2012 11:56 am

+1 Thanks!
braj
KVRAF

6488 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Sat May 05, 2012 11:56 am

I hope to buy real soon :) What is the 'buy' link for the bundle?
I have no talent, here's the proof:

||Soundcloud||

My YouTube channel
TFF
KVRist

257 posts since 25 Feb, 2010

Postby TFF; Sat May 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Fantastic deal. Just purchased, looking forward to playing with the plugins I didn't previously own.
PraxisCat
KVRist

95 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Postby PraxisCat; Sat May 05, 2012 11:03 pm

$25 is kind of the "I am not even going to think about it" buy.
PraxisCat
KVRist

95 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Postby PraxisCat; Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 am

I have a quick question, after I paid, is there sometype of download link and confirmation?
chuck death
KVRian

1055 posts since 16 Jun, 2007

Postby chuck death; Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 am

PraxisCat wrote:I have a quick question, after I paid, is there sometype of download link and confirmation?

I think rurik handles things manually. I got my download link via email about an hour and a half after I purchased. :)
xoxos
Mr Entertainment

10601 posts since 29 Apr, 2002, from i might peeramid

Postby xoxos; Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

should be a maximum of 12 hours, i check a few times throughout the day (i prefer things that one checks over those that notify you..)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha xoxos.net free vst. neither a follower nor a leader be
tagore "where roads are made i lose my way"
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

3595 posts since 16 Dec, 2002, from over there

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Really excellent, effects, smooth and detailed sounding synths and wicked percussion modelling.
johnnyvn
KVRist

81 posts since 11 Mar, 2012, from United States

Postby johnnyvn; Sun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Man, that's a great deal! Just paid...best of luck to you! Keep up the amazing work!
rj0
KVRist

261 posts since 17 Sep, 2010

Postby rj0; Sun May 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Just a big :tu: for xoxos and his work!

Unique and creative plugins (many of which he's provided for free).

And exceptional generosity (and no, he's not kidding at all about having regularly included with orders normally for-charge freebies and the like). To me, that's customer service above and beyond.

Thanks, again.
projectdan
KVRian

1219 posts since 16 Aug, 2004

Postby projectdan; Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 am

Not to be sniffed at.
wakax
KVRAF

1692 posts since 21 Mar, 2002, from Timisoara, Romania

Postby wakax; Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 pm

such a generous offer !
do not miss it.