Xplorer is a new editor for the Oberheim Xpander / Matrix-12.
The main features of Xplorer are:
- Single patch tone file load/save on disk
- Modification of the 226 parameters of a single patch
- Real-time MIDI automation for all parameters with freely assignable control changes, even for filter modes (except Modulation Matrix)
- Copy/paste page for TRACK, ENV, LFO, and RAMP pages (e.g., you can copy all ENV1 page parameters and paste them to ENV3)
- Rename patch, go to patch, store patch, save patch to disk
- Real-time update of all parameters when the user tweaks the synthesizer knobs (dual editing can be done without needing to reload the patch and resynchronize the synthesizer and the PC as most editors need to do)
- Patch randomizer (generates a new patch from random values)
- Auto-sized user interface depending on system's default font size
- …and more to come in the next releases.
detailed information here: [ http://xplorer-editor.com ] (http://xplorer-editor.com)
AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3 links have been disabled in this post automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will become clickable.
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
|^||Joined: 11 May 2012 Member: #280216|
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group