What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Camel Audio Alchemy problems in Logic 9 [solved]

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

njprids
KVRer

3 posts since 9 May, 2012, from uk

Postby njprids; Wed May 09, 2012 2:47 pm Camel Audio Alchemy problems in Logic 9 [solved]

I recently tried to install a copy of Alchemy and when i load it up in logic all i get is a white box. I posted a link to a screen shot of it below.
Anybody have any solutions? I have been hunting online for about a week!

Imageπ

Thanks
philait
KVRist

41 posts since 12 Dec, 2011

Postby philait; Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm

It works 100% fine in Logic here.
By 'a copy' what do you mean, where did you get it from?
Try a download of Alchemy player and see if that works.
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10303 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks philait.

Alchemy is definitely running OK in Logic and we do not have any users writing in about this problem. Please PM me the email address for your Camel Audio account so I can check your download history to figure out what the problem might be, thanks.

Peace,
Andy.
njprids
KVRer

Postby njprids; Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm

i downloaded the demo version from the camel audio website. no idea why its done what it has
njprids
KVRer

Postby njprids; Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm

sorted. mate of mine fixed it for me. just had to move a file in and out of a folder. really odd :S

ever heard of this happening before?
could there be something wrong with my mac?
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10303 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah, that is really strange. It might have been the bug in OS X that's been around for a while - moving the AU file in and out of the components folder is the cure. It should not happen again.

Peace,
Andy.
hoovoo
KVRer

7 posts since 19 Mar, 2006

Postby hoovoo; Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I even re-downloaded everything today and reinstalled from scratch... When i load Alchemy it just opens a white blank page and i can hear only the "init" sound. I came here looking for answers, found this thread, tried the solution suggested (removing the audio unit from the folder and putting it back again) but it still does not work!!!

Any help/suggestion/advice ?

EDIT: nevermind... solved it by Re-installing the plug-in and Logic 9.1.7 (i re-installed them both so i don't know what did it :))))

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio