Dio \m/ bits with sloppy jam! FL Studio - Amplitube3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fl Studio, Amplitube 3, Casio, Guitar, VSTI's

Dio \m/ bits with sloppy jam!

http://compusouth.net/music/5.mp3

this was a fun listen!

maybe the bass is too loud in comparison to the rest of the mix? idk...

mrblitz wrote:this was a fun listen!

maybe the bass is too loud in comparison to the rest of the mix? idk...

Will take the NI Massive bass down a notch.

Thanks. It's great being able to somewhat replicate an 80's metal sound. The software engineers that built this structure for the Home DAW starting with midi a few decades ago have given musicians something truly spectacular.

Question for anyone. I picked up BFD several years ago and did not like the default settings at all, but now have template kits that sound very authentic to me, I love BFD. I am thinking that upgrading to BFD 2 would not be that necessary for a hobbyist satisfied with BFD. Any comments much appreciated regarding the two BFD drum kit VSTI's.

Thanks again,
Greg

Wow. I hadn't heard that Sabbath riff in over 30 years! Brought back some memories. I saw them in '78 with Van Halen supporting. That was quite a gig.

I think I agree with mrblitz about bringing the bass down a little. Is that the Hamer again? If it is, you're certainly getting some value from it.

I can't comment on BFD. I use SD2.

Nice work 8)

seismic1 wrote:Wow. I hadn't heard that Sabbath riff in over 30 years! Brought back some memories. I saw them in '78 with Van Halen supporting. That was quite a gig.

I think I agree with mrblitz about bringing the bass down a little. Is that the Hamer again? If it is, you're certainly getting some value from it.

I can't comment on BFD. I use SD2.

Nice work 8)
It's pretty hard to make a Sabbath riff sound bad :)

I got a great deal with the Hamer :) It was made at the notorious Cort sweat shop factory with under strict Hamer guidelines. Cort makes some really good guitars with their own name these days.

So you used Superior Drummer 2. I just checked it out and it does a whole lot more than BFD. I am pretty lazy with features, so I would probably never use them. The most important aspect, the sound, is very good too.

Yeah. there are a lot of features in SD2. I am using the default kit at the moment. A lot of people don't seem to like it too much, but there are so many ways to tweak the sound in there. I am very happy with it.

Give me a link to something you like that you did with it, or tell me the name on your page. I would like to hear it.

Just PM'd you

I will check out this morning and edit this message later. Thanks, am looking forward to it. I love new high quality drum programs.

Thanks, very nice. Breath is exceptionally good. Professional quality for sure. I have a very narrow scope this days concerning music, but it is a deep scoop. I could listened to your stuff in the car with no problem.

SD2's cymbals sound really good, probably more realistic than the BFD 1. I don't believe I could find Hats that could match the clarity at those mellow levels. I am going to check for a demo. BFD was designed around the end of the Pentium 4 days, but if you add some effects it can sound really good imo.

Return to “Music Cafe”