my new machine arrives tomorrow (cant wait!) and I will have to face the huge task of transferring all my music software over. I wonder if anyone can answer these:
1. I have all my data on a separate drive and I am hoping to just transfer that drive over. Does anyone know if I can just install things like Komplete without the data and point it at the data?
2. Does anyone know where Omnisphere stores its user ratings? I would prefer not to lose them on a reinstall
3. Same goes for Kore 2(I seem to remember they are stored in the Kore sounds themselves?)
4. Does anyone know where Cubase stores it's presets?
4. Anything else to ease the process
|^||Joined: 15 Mar 2007 Member: #143846 Location: Yorkshire, England|
Disclaimer: All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of kvraudio.com (unless kvraudio.com is specifically identified as the author of the communication).
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group