Azi got Omnisphere; Two quick demos.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey hey folks,

To kick off my midlife crisis I ordered not a bike but Omnisphere. The beauty came in the mail yesterday, and after the installation (owners know how long that takes) here's what came out after playing with it for the first two hours. One rough and ugly demo for each of those two hours.

Re-arrangement of an old song of mine, Harmony Horizon mv.2 Andante.
http://www.aziraphal.com/mp3/Aziraphal_OmniAndante.mp3

A short synth fugue. (any counterpoint students please forgive the truly awful voice leading)
http://www.aziraphal.com/mp3/Aziraphal_OmniFuga.mp3

That was boring :( Now to read the manual and maybe do a proper song...

Cheers Matt

PS yeah it works on a 4-year old laptop running XP just fine, if anybody's wondering
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

I love this! It really sets a mood; dreamy and not unhappy but none the less mystical? And the harmonic movement is appealing-again-dreamy-almost circus like (for lack of a better way of putting it?).

And the short fugue was enjoyable too-thanks for sharing!

There's no doubt that somebody is having allot of fun with the beast called Omnisphere?

Inspiring! :)

Many thanks Chuck :)

I've since watched some tutorial videos and there's so much more untapped power in this juggernaut .. now these demos sound real embarassing :)
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Aziraphal wrote:Many thanks Chuck :)

I've since watched some tutorial videos and there's so much more untapped power in this juggernaut .. now these demos sound real embarassing :)
Well Aziraphal...Omnisphere and many other synths are cool-very! But it's the man sitting behind the controls that's most important? Right?

And you have plenty of it! :)

:tu: Very good, you put it to a good use

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”