What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

what has made you happy today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

bluedad
something special

8027 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from Birmingham, Alabama

Postby bluedad; Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am what has made you happy today?

Got my chainsaw working! :D
I want to thank IK for the trip to Hawaii and for letting me play with ST3 since January.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7420 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 am

Got a new core i5 laptop for 3D work - kicks serious ass! :-o

It's Friday and I can goof off all weekend! :hihi: AND I'm going to spend a lot of it mangling the living crap out of loops and beats and laying my lame ass vocals down over the resultant sonic chaos! :hihi: :-o

Oh, and I discovered that a crispy beef taco isn't real high carb so I can have one for lunch, wheeeeeee! :wheee: :wheee:
V0RT3X
KVRAF

4337 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 am

waking up to have someone bring me a cup of mcdonalds coffee :)
Best Advice I ever got : "Having the best tools and technical knowledge isn't gonna do much for you if you don't understand how to make good music."
ariston
KVRAF

2827 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:10 am

Coming home and seeing my 4-month-old son smile at me.

Watching remarkable people making great progress in their therapies. To be a small part of that is always a wonder and an incredible delight.

Sitting in the backyard with my wife and eating antipasti for dinner, accompanied by an awesome red wine from Mallorca.

Today was a great day, all in all. :D
kritikon
KVRAF

5071 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 am

I had a really good solid dump this evening and my piles didn't play up at all.
trimph1
KVRAF

13950 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 am

A purring little Spring cuddled up between my arms...
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
pwal
KVRian

1491 posts since 13 Mar, 2004, from here

Postby pwal; Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am

My kids :-)
Hink
Rad Grandad

24828 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 pm

a lot of things starting with waking up, only having to put 20 bux worth of gas in my car today to fill the tank, timing grocery shopping perfectly so we were in the store while a downpour passed over and we stayed dry, only being $1.06 over our target for spending on groceries, my daughter is staying in for the night so we can all have dinner together and so far while surrounded by storms we still have power and I dont have to go out again tonight :)
New Song LBS
ghettosynth
KVRAF

4144 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 pm

I read that as "who has made you happy today" and opened the thread totally expecting to see my name listed...multiple times...totally expected it.

no, for real, it could happen!
myrna
Banned

Postby myrna; Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 pm

eating fruits
mcnoone
KVRAF

5356 posts since 8 Oct, 2007, from an inharmonious society

Postby mcnoone; Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 pm

I've never experienced happiness.
I'm happy about it.
JD Gaffe
KVRian

670 posts since 27 Sep, 2010

Postby JD Gaffe; Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Sitting at the airport right now. Everything was on time. Nothing was delayed. I'm sipping some coffee.

The coffee is okay.
hibidy
KVRAF

41489 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, I liked the 49ers at times tonight.
ras.s
KVRian

822 posts since 2 Dec, 2008, from Finland

Postby ras.s; Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 am

There was a good ol' countryside fair in my town today, with old tractors for show, some guys playing "Ghost riders in the sky" on a stage made into a big truck, all sorts of cheesy trinkets for sale.. Got myself five meters of "meter licorice".

What made me really happy there, was that I talked with this old man selling woodcrafts.. Now, I got myself stuck with the idea that I want to make wooden buckets for a living and everyone says that's just crazy (well, it's not my main idea but something to do on the side for steady income). But this was the first time I actually saw someone sell brand new wooden buckets (the kind that are essential for making one of our national dishes, the bitter root ryebread, the roots are family treasures for some) - and he told me that there aren't many people making them, and even fewer selling them, 'cause the makers just export them out of the country. Ha! There you go, you evilous sceptics..

edit: bitter root = sourdough ...
bluedad
something special

8027 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from Birmingham, Alabama

Postby bluedad; Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Rode my motorcycle 150 miles under gorgeous blue skies. Ate BBQ ribs at my favorite place.
I want to thank IK for the trip to Hawaii and for letting me play with ST3 since January.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic