How to play BlackMetal Riffs?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can I play some black metal riffs with shreddage x? I tried but it sounds very strange...

I want to play something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEVodXzNmPM
it's fast played but I dont get this to work with shreddage x

any suggestions?

I think you'll need to use tremolo picking,blackmetal music and darkfuneral in particular play songs with this thecnique.In Shreddage X you can trigger it at the highest velocity.

thanks a lot :) where do i find tremolo picking option?

metalheart wrote:In Shreddage X you can trigger it at the highest velocity.

In Shreddage X,tremolo picking is triggered by notes with the highest velocity,so if you're using a keyboard,you have to hit keys as hard as you can,or if you use piano roll draw them with velocity value to 127!

can someone maybe paste a pic of how to draw such a riff in fl studio? i would really love to learn some riffs and see how they sound with shreddage etc. ?: :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

thanks a lot, sadly i cannot dl from 4 shared :( 4shraed only works with registration, no fan of it :)!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

can someone help me out with 4shared? :)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”