Charity: What do you think

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Everybody in the world is saving children. If you're older, you can die without any help. There are MANY adult musicians in the world who live on the streets or are severely poor, and nobody helps them... :(

Tricky-Loops wrote:Everybody in the world is saving children. If you're older, you can die without any help. There are MANY adult musicians in the world who live on the streets or are severely poor, and nobody helps them... :(
Are you calling for a "Save the elder musicians"-campaign instead then?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Everybody in the world is saving children. If you're older, you can die without any help. There are MANY adult musicians in the world who live on the streets or are severely poor, and nobody helps them... :(
'save me' i'm an elder musician on a well known island and i need some Alchemistry and beyond and i bid 30€. :-o :P
"It dreamed itself along"

Great... ;) Here we go again...

I bid $6 for Simons ChromaZone .

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sort of. I'm just really disappointed that nobody helps the elder poor people, only the children. If you're 30 or 40 or even older, aren't you precious any more? If some people "produces" intentionally 10 children without having enough to eat, they get much help, and if they are intelligent enough to have not or less children, they get nothing? It's a mad world... :roll:

I had to smile but sadly....children.....all made with synthedit no doubt.

A poor (but not very cute) older musician.

mellotronaut wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
'save me' i'm an elder musician on a well known island and i need some Alchemistry and beyond and i bid 30€. :-o :P
Great - that saves one child or half of an old musician needing some new guitar strings or a bottle of whiskey.

I don't think this is true.

Besides, children have yet to reach an age where they can truly care for themselves..

One should care for all people, especially children. If you catch others at a young age, there is a greater chance of steering them away and over choices and situations that will have them on the streets at a later age.

Tricky needs some Aftertouch

mellotronaut wrote:Tricky needs some Aftertouch

:love:

Sampleconstruct wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Great - that saves one child or half of an old musician needing some new guitar strings or a bottle of whiskey.
And that's the prejudice that every elder musician would spend the money only to buy alcoholics or drugs or something else harmful.:(

Of course, it's good to help children, too. But there are so many charity organizations for children - collecting especially at the winter time -, that I always think why charity organizations for the elder people (and I don't mean only senile ones) are THAT rare.

I want to see some help for the whole family and for the whole community, not only for the children...that does mean help for the whole village so that they can make a better life for their own children!

Well I did write guitar strings, didn't I?

Adding Addictive Drums and Addictive Keys - Studio Collection to the mix!
Great initiative!

Best,
Lars
www.xlnaudio.com - makers of Addictive Drums & Addictive Keys

I'll bid 12 EUR for Simon's ChromaZone.

Return to “Instruments”