reFX Vanguard 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vanguard

As sure as autumn always comes back - there has to be a thread about reFX.

Anyone heard anything more about Vanguard 2? Isn't that - like two or three years late by now? I remember ages ago the official word on the reFX forum was order now - v2 comes before christmas.

Or is it simply dropped?

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DELETED

They are really pushing Nexus2 forward, there is a big new update coming soon.
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:They are really pushing Nexus2 forward, there is a big new update coming soon.
More info, more info, more info!!!!!!

Faster loading times
midi folder selection
Can now use 8 oscs/layers internally (was four)
Preparations for the upcoming Hollywood 2 XP

Is what they have made public so far.
Finally!

Thanks a lot, neat to know that!

I remember refx said that nexus 3 is gonna come after vanguard 2. Nexus 3 is supposed to be a enhanced version of nexus sound desginer version with a better gui. And it also will be fully "open" and let others make thier own expansions. This was atleast a year ago.

Maybe refx dropped vanguard 2 to make nexus better and add vanguard 2s features to nexus 3. That would be cool. 8)

cyphersuit wrote:Faster loading times
midi folder selection
Can now use 8 oscs/layers internally (was four)
Preparations for the upcoming Hollywood 2 XP

Is what they have made public so far.
According to refx's twitter, it is coming in 6 months

Nope. The hollywood 2 XP is coming in around six months, the update way earlier.
Finally!

And no word on V2?
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Comming soon now huh ^_^
:hug:

I don't want Nexus, I want Vanguard 2. A pitty there are no good news atm.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I asked the support maybe one year ago and they told me,Vanguard 2 is in production and will be free for V1 users.... But maybe their plans changed. A statement from Refx would be cool.

DrGonzo wrote:As sure as autumn always comes back - there has to be a thread about reFX.

Anyone heard anything more about Vanguard 2? Isn't that - like two or three years late by now? I remember ages ago the official word on the reFX forum was order now - v2 comes before christmas.

Or is it simply dropped?

/C
Lol - last time I asked about this was in 2012. Then they said Christmas :hihi:

/Carl

Who codes this? I read Markus from Tone2 wrote the audio engine for version 1.

Return to “Instruments”