What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

"Donde yo quiero vivir"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

alejandrozalaquett
KVRist
 
144 posts since 18 Feb, 2005, from Chile

Postby alejandrozalaquett; Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 am "Donde yo quiero vivir"

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2217332/Aeropuerto/Donde%20yo%20quiero%20vivir.mp3
http://soundcloud.com/alejandrozalaquett/donde-yo-quiero-vivir

This is the second advance of my new album called "Aeropuero".
The album will be available as a free download very soon!

Hope you like it!
mrblitz
KVRAF
 
2612 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby mrblitz; Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 pm

i don't understand spanish, but apparently the title translates to 'where i want to live', and this song sounds just like that. good singing.
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Great vocals!:) How long have you trained singing?
alejandrozalaquett
KVRist
 
144 posts since 18 Feb, 2005, from Chile

Postby alejandrozalaquett; Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm

mrblitz wrote:i don't understand spanish, but apparently the title translates to 'where i want to live', and this song sounds just like that. good singing.


Exactly! I'm glad you liked it!

The full album will be available very soon...
alejandrozalaquett
KVRist
 
144 posts since 18 Feb, 2005, from Chile

Postby alejandrozalaquett; Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Tricky-Loops wrote:Great vocals!:) How long have you trained singing?


Wow thanks!
I don't have any formal training, I just love singing!
Deathh Cvlt
KVRist
 
40 posts since 21 Sep, 2012

Postby Deathh Cvlt; Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

No es mi estilo pero se escucha como algo de la radio :)
FLWrd
KVRist
 
373 posts since 18 May, 2010

Postby FLWrd; Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

alejandrozalaquett wrote:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2217332/Aeropuerto/Donde%20yo%20quiero%20vivir.mp3
http://soundcloud.com/alejandrozalaquett/donde-yo-quiero-vivir

This is the second advance of my new album called "Aeropuero".
The album will be available as a free download very soon!

Hope you like it!

Yes, I did like it. It's a straight-forward pop song, well written and well performed. Good sound too. Enhora buena.

PS I'm guessing your album will be called "Aeropuerto"...
alejandrozalaquett
KVRist
 
144 posts since 18 Feb, 2005, from Chile

Postby alejandrozalaquett; Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 am

FLWrd wrote:
alejandrozalaquett wrote:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2217332/Aeropuerto/Donde%20yo%20quiero%20vivir.mp3
http://soundcloud.com/alejandrozalaquett/donde-yo-quiero-vivir

This is the second advance of my new album called "Aeropuero".
The album will be available as a free download very soon!

Hope you like it!

Yes, I did like it. It's a straight-forward pop song, well written and well performed. Good sound too. Enhora buena.

PS I'm guessing your album will be called "Aeropuerto"...


Thanks, I'm glad you liked.

PS, well, that's a good guess!
Brother Charles
KVRian
 
718 posts since 2 Jan, 2012, from Alberta, Canada

Postby Brother Charles; Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Thank you for sharing with us. Lovely music. Nice singing. I felt your heart. That's a good thing. Wife likes it too. :)
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook
alejandrozalaquett
KVRist
 
144 posts since 18 Feb, 2005, from Chile

Postby alejandrozalaquett; Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am

Brother Charles wrote:Thank you for sharing with us. Lovely music. Nice singing. I felt your heart. That's a good thing. Wife likes it too. :)


Thanks for your kind comments. It's good to know you and your wife liked.

The full album will be available as a free download pretty soon!

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe