What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Secret preview of upcoming album, just for KVR!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

OmniPsyence
KVRist

85 posts since 1 Jun, 2011

Postby OmniPsyence; Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 pm Secret preview of upcoming album, just for KVR!

Hey guys and girls, I'm almost ready to release my new album and I was wondering if you some of y'all wanted to check out a little sneak peek of what's to come! Here's a song I've been working on with an exceptionally talented vocalist, but this isn't the full, complete version with the vocals. I was hoping I could get some feedback from the crowd here at KVR before we move on to the final recording stage. Please tell me what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/omni-psyence/golden-rays/s-nwoMV
mrblitz
KVRAF

2643 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby mrblitz; Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm

through these headphones, the mix sounds really professional.

there are a lot of change-ups in 'timbre' (tone) and the parts themselves, which is cool.

i really like these snare sounds.
OmniPsyence
KVRist

Postby OmniPsyence; Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:20 am

Yo, thanks for checking it out! I threw up a preview track on youtube for the rest of the album too, actually, if anyone wants to check it out :). Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz8r1qw61og
OmniPsyence
KVRist

Postby OmniPsyence; Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 am

Would love to hear some other thoughts on this track and the youtube link, if anyone has anything interesting to say :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe